Safelinx Board Retainer - Simple, Quick, Safe... Across the Board

Flynn are you open to other ideas or do you just buy in ideas or do u just come up with them yourself???? Got a few great ideas if ya intrested????

Hi Scaff1989, Safelinx was my idea and I have two more in development for two clients at the moment which are also mine. On the flip side I have a couple of people wanting me to develop ideas for them so am open to offers. My time is very limited at the moment but pm me your contact details and we can talk.

Heat

Use of Safelinx in the heat to prevent new boards warping.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 16
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    17.5 KB · Views: 16
They look good Nick. Can't quite remember how long we have had our's for now but we are just seeing the first batch starting to split a wee bit. Not them all, just the odd one but if you were to see the treatment they get sometimes you would say no wonder. They are certainly out performing the limpets in terms of durability especially now as no matter how many times I tell the boy's not to use the Impact Wrench on them they still do. I am currently left with over a hundred top half of a limpet and all the bottom half's are spread all over Argyll.:(

Aom

Hi Alastair

Thanks for the update, your original units are over 2 years old and you have been using them constantly by all accounts. The last ones you received are tougher and more durable as well as easier to install than the MkI.
See attached some photo's of the finished platform from the other day.

Nick

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 15
  • photo5.jpg
    photo5.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 15
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 16
Yeah, looks good, especially since they are obviously using the different sizes. Didn't realise they were 2 years old, most are still going strong and as you say constant use and some really stiff tests.

Pioneer

The word that springs to mind is PIONEER. Cheers Alastair for your balls in embracing a new, innovative product & your honesty in your feedback. Plus the fact that it does what it says on the tin. Wates Living Spaces using next...

ive never come across it , but lt looks smart , i think id rather use this than limpets or boardclips , as for lashin , thats a pain and time consuming

Piece of p#ss to use JB, been goin for a while and will be seen more often soon.
Easiest way of securing a whole fleet at a time. And stops the boards warping!

i look forward to using it , its good to know theres someone like yourself whos out there thinking of ways to improve scaffolding and making money from it , and its not a multi-national firm.

Cheers JB, you will no doubt use Safelinx in the near future. Wherever you're working get them to give me a call and I'll sort out a deal.

Nick

Nick

The roofers well suited with the safelinx, not a single board warped either after that baking sun's been on them constantly since we finished. HAPPY DAYS!!:D

Nick

The roofers well suited with the safelinx, not a single board warped either after that baking sun's been on them constantly since we finished. HAPPY DAYS!!:D

Glad they like Warren, also worth keeping your nice new boards in the best condition possible :blink1:

Don't know where they get them from these days! And like you said, you're getting old! Give us a shout about doing the rounds early June.

Top Bottom