offshore work??

Dundee lad are you still on standby iv been put on it 3 times in 2 weeks now for the triton

Yeah mate i am still on it. Been on standy by for 2 weeks 2moro. Absolute shambles though, never got my 1 day stand by on last weeks wage and still not recieved a payslip for 2moros wage which is making me think that its away to be two weeks on the bounce without a wage!!! Absolutely shocking..... You phone payroll and it doesnt even ring just straight to answer machine so you phone hr who put you through to someone who doesnt pick up there phone!!

Yeah mate i am still on it. Been on standy by for 2 weeks 2moro. Absolute shambles though, never got my 1 day stand by on last weeks wage and still not recieved a payslip for 2moros wage which is making me think that its away to be two weeks on the bounce without a wage!!! Absolutely shocking..... You phone payroll and it doesnt even ring just straight to answer machine so you phone hr who put you through to someone who doesnt pick up there phone!!

Sounds like stork? If so PM me al give u a direct email for a lass in payroll she'll sort any wage queries out for u mate

Any companies needing men offshore? Looking for my first trip and finding it a right pain, guessing i need to hit the timing spot on and hope i get a chance. Firing the Cv's off everywhere but no luck

Any companies needing men offshore? Looking for my first trip and finding it a right pain, guessing i need to hit the timing spot on and hope i get a chance. Firing the Cv's off everywhere but no luck

Mate i have been at it for weeks and weeks now everyday pestering them phone calls emails through the websites and getting no where! Just stick with it

Mate i have been at it for weeks and weeks now everyday pestering them phone calls emails through the websites and getting no where! Just stick with it

I know, feel your pain. Everyone had to get a start at some point, hopefully it's our turn sooner rather than later.

Any lads advanced with offshore experience
And upto date medical and survival Looking for a start
Drop me a PM , have just had a call now for
A possible start Monday
Cheers all

Alrite lads, I've been fogged on twice recently and not been paid this mythical £70 a day delay payment. Has anyone else had the same issue?

£75 a day :D should appear in your payslip as weather delay and is an official entitlement in the 2014 OCA agreement. Some places not even payed the OCA rise yet since April :mad: they hold on 2 it until December then give it 2 u as if it's sum kinda Christmas present. Then u get raped by the taxman when you do get it!

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 PM ----------

Alrite lads, I've been fogged on twice recently and not been paid this mythical £70 a day delay payment. Has anyone else had the same issue?

An remember mate it's not fog it's a cash cloud :laugh: hope you get it sorted av had it a few times

Aye, the money horn!! Need to put a wage query in me thinks. Cheers

Now then lads? Anyone else heard this rumour that the job on the armada has been cancelled?

Is that in the BG trio with The Everest and Lomond? I'm in the Everest and I'm on standby (lifeboats damaged due to storm) also, the Lomond is temporarily on standby because the bridge is knackered. So they have got, potentially, 3 platforms going down at once, could be a case of concentrating on one more than another, so in this case, putting the armada on the back burner as such for the time being.

That'll be the one mate, I heard a similar version about the bridge being knackered. I've just finished on one of the shell platforms and was hoping to get on there but doesn't look great now like

Everest project scrapped till next year, everyone on it being out on there 45 day notice as far as I know, including myself. Lomond starting to man up again this week. Not heard any plans to start anything on the armada yet

Everest project scrapped till next year, everyone on it being out on there 45 day notice as far as I know, including myself. Lomond starting to man up again this week. Not heard any plans to start anything on the armada yet

Yep just had the call myself, 45 day notice. Scrapped for 2014. Long term lads will get the shout to flood the Lomond, last count they could only get 65 lads with a requirement for 120 from the client, hope thats the case.

Wots the crack pal u on stand by money? Should be half rig rate if u are mate.

Top Bottom