Youtube - My new Channel.

Its easier then it looks Kev mate.
Down load the YouTube app for the iPhone or Android phone, set up a profile (which is piss-easy) and away you go. :)

A few others doing their own would be nice... then they can share some of the abuse im getting because of them, lmfao.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Is that your tv voice J. You sound a bit posh mate.

Im looking into getting into Radio presenting after my Scaffolding days are over, you see. :p

Ya, ya, Bravo, Rather, oh cheery-oh! :D

i cant even get a signal on my 12,99 tesco phone let alone take a video ha ha !!! been throw so many phones its cheaper to buy a cheap one then it dont cost you when you throw it!! every young lad that i know at work that has a good phone has it wrapped in a sock so it dont get damaged but theve all got a cracked screen 400 phone but they put it in a fooking sock ha ha ha !!!!

Lol, ya mate.
A Sock - the number 1 choice in iPhone protection. :D

Another addition to the York Way Staircase... about Half way up now, @ about 70-ish feet.
Proper LOADS of Doubles in it now, lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH7Ti6zXElo]Mansells - York Way, Kings Cross, London, UK. (2012 - Gate 24A) - Pt3. - YouTube[/ame]

Im working tomorrow, different job, but back to Kings Cross Monday, at the end of the week, we should be all the way up at the 140ft mark, with any luck.

Very good Jason, I'm tired just looking at it and 2 handed is a bit off. I take it there must be an easy way for getting the gear up there?

Another thing, I'm not having a dig as I know you got it tight for the beams but I will just never get used to seeing bracing as flat as that especially on the bottom lift. I may have been looking at the wrong thing but it just doesn't look right for me despite the fact I know you will be working to a drawing.

I dont know why, but how it was designed was a row of Beams, then a 2nd row of Beams copied EXACTLY the same on top - making the double Beams.

Strange, i think... but then again, im not an Engineer, lol.

naw me neither and I have seen a lot of strange configurations lately. Looks good just the same.

2 handed get on the blower for a bitch or two!!! good work jason but keep the olde video steady your makeing me eyes pop out me head ha ha ha!!!!

2 handed get on the blower for a bitch or two!!! good work jason but keep the olde video steady your makeing me eyes pop out me head ha ha ha!!!!

Ive got piss-heads shakes, lol.

Also, yet another video! :cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knWdRSdz0Zk]YJLi - Tilbury Town Trainstation, Essex, UK. (2012 - By Platform 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Loving it aint i?
This aint nothing special, tbh... just another bit of PTS work.

Ill get some proper PUKKA ones, when im out in Algeria, with the others. :)

A bit of a security alert coming out of that area now Jason, best take your trainers with you.;)

Looks good Jason. I couldn't get the commentary this time so what was the wee cantilever half way up for?

We was lucky, it rained right at the end of play... only got wet taking the vid.
Dedication for you there. ;)

Top Bottom