Youtube - My new Channel.

Afternoon fellas.

Heres the finished Beamwork for the 140ft high Staircase.
Yes i KNOW some of the Beams are upside down, but we can only go with how the flanges are... you cannot physically bend the Beams to suit - im not Ben Flynn you know! :D

About 1000 Doubles in it and its already a bit of a lump.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6lsIMYgl8o&context=C4603173ADvjVQa1PpcFPgtxXNuLr95ARYxNRby0H1bB0tIsGYLy4=]Mansells - York Way, Kings Cross, London, UK. (2012 - Gate 24A) - Pt2. - YouTube[/ame]

Tomorrow, we'll start to take it up.

I know I am not a designer but that looks a lot of weight on a small amount of standards. Used to double up every set like that for that amount of beam work.

But then I am not a designer!

Good work with the up dates Jason. Need you to come to Cornwall & do some promotion videos for the SCCR!!!

Ragscaff

whats your twitter name,i'll follow you..(god that sounds sooooooo gay).

You'll find that the Scaff about Town's tipple seems to be...

Disaronno

Disaronno Originale (28% abv) is a brand of fruity amaretto, with a characteristic bittersweet almond taste.

I do hope it was because the Gibbs household had run out of proper booze or that it was a Christmas present getting near its use by date...

Call me old fashioned but what happened to the pint of whisky and a a double beer?;)

Trev mate... you have no idea! LOL :D
Ive drunk more Disarono lately, then ive scratched my balls... and i do that ALOT! :laugh:

Pint of Whiskey??? thats a girls drink. :p
Manly Disarono for me, lol.

Pint of Whiskey??? thats a girls drink. :p
Manly Disarono for me, lol.

Isn't Whiskey = Irish and Whisky = Scotch?

Anyway, I looked for some Disaronno is ASDA and they were sold out, so you might have done what those TV cooks do when they promote a food item - they promptly sell out!

I'm intrigued about it now. What do you have with it? I tend to drink spirits neat and sometimes cut out the middleman of a glass. :D

Nice new video BTW.

Thanks mate.

I drink it straight.
Its nice and smooth, not too much kick either.

Nice to pour a few 'fingers' worth and sit back and watch some TV and stuff, when the kids go to bed.

Ahh nothing wrong with Disaronno... over ice... lovely... yes, very smooth. None of that nasty whiskey shudder as it hits.

The young people seem to drink it with coke (cola!), but then they seem to drown all their spirits with that.

All this twitter talk all of a sudden! We're there @bettertax, be great to see more of you in 140 characters or less. (I should have mentioned that, Jason. Your twitter name counts towards the 140 allocation :))

Ahh nothing wrong with Disaronno... over ice... lovely... yes, very smooth. None of that nasty whiskey shudder as it hits.

The young people seem to drink it with coke (cola!), but then they seem to drown all their spirits with that.

All this twitter talk all of a sudden! We're there @bettertax, be great to see more of you in 140 characters or less. (I should have mentioned that, Jason. Your twitter name counts towards the 140 allocation :))

I didn't say there was anything wrong with Disaronno, just rather surprised that it would be on a scaff's radar but I'm learning all the time! I now want to try Disaronno, but I cannot find any anywhere. I think Jason has stockpiled it!

Will it go in my car? ;)

Google it Trevor,theres a few on line stockists. Italian liqure and recipes

Im on my way home from a grueling double shift, lol.
Ive got 2 more videos from Trafalgar Square to add, lol.

Love it dont i? ;)

Good on ya J. looks a nice bit of beam work on the vids you posted. Is that Kings cross youre working at?

2 more videos... nothing fancy.
Just a bit of overtime.

But a great view of Trafalgar Square, one of a day and the other just as the sun was setting. I was working literally right on top of the Square. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MRjOlnO9sY&context=C4fe7eb8ADvjVQa1PpcFPgtxXNuLr95P4rLNhFiuLZOqGuojaNvbc="]Mansells - Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London, UK. (2012 - Opposite the Square) - Pt1.[/ame]

and...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaflMjpyMwE&context=C4f56b06ADvjVQa1PpcFPgtxXNuLr95Oe2t5z4Q8aDkhoIEpB-PV8="]Mansells - Canada House, Trafalgar Square, London, UK. (2012 - Opposite the Square) - Pt2.[/ame]

Enjoy. :)

Ill try to get another of the monster Staircase tomorrow.

wheres the bloody nelsons pidgeons gone you scarred them off!!! or have they nipped out for petrol or a hot sausage roll before the vat goes on lmfao!!! like the videos thou jason keeps the olde forum alive!!! want a few more forum members to down load a few there probably like me ante got a ruddy clue how to do it

Top Bottom