Work over christmas

couldnt agree more, tho forefront seem to be a popular agency for scaffs.
possibly oblivious to the dispute going on. How many scaffs have signed up not knowing theres a bit of a problem.

Exactly my point mate. They are a popular agency for scaffs so that is why they should start exercising due diligence and checking these jobs out and not blindly sending lads who just want some collar to just anyone who calls them and says we need some scaffolders.
After all if I put men to work without ensuring that the correct approved SWMS, RA and PPE etc, are in place then my c*ck would be on that block.

jesus christ!!! this is like walking into battle and asking the enemy to poke there heads up so you can mo them down!!!! nothing is ever going to be perfic every time is it??!! my point is you just wana blame blame blame!!! and thats even before anyones even taken the job!!! theres some internal matters on going i have been informed BUT its all about money this time of year.mans gota eat.

Yep

That's right all about the money so what about the 140 men that's just been laid off a week before Xmas

Get them back to work by sighning on with forefront ...simples

That's right all about the money so what about the 140 men that's just been laid off a week before Xmas

are these men not being paid up to date??????? planB........go and get another job!!! The industry is buzzing at the moment up and down the country!!! Its not the time for moaning like bitches!!! move on if it dont work out!! Thats how the world moves around!!!!! one must indever to persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

if the men in the shetlands are getting laid off why didn't they give them the option of working over Christmas and then lay them off on the 5th of January. forefront knows the score of whats going on up there just pleading ignorance.personally I wouldn't go up there and take other mens jobs for a agency.

are these men not being paid up to date??????? planB........go and get another job!!! The industry is buzzing at the moment up and down the country!!! Its not the time for moaning like bitches!!! move on if it dont work out!! Thats how the world moves around!!!!! one must indever to persevere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:idea:

Lads have been paid off because some of the supervision and inspectors are owed up to £7000 and are in a union backed dispute and gone on to a 38hr week, no supervision no scaffolders. You are a piece of sh.it and will be treated as such when you arrive on site, by the other trades. Scab.
You are what Is wrong with the industry. A lad posted earlier he will be retracting his labour because of the dispute I take my hat off to him a real contractor.

They was asked to work Xmas the jobs still got two years on it plain and simple the boys are being tucked up , I know some lads that are on Xmas leave and was told they had at least 6 months after Xmas and to leave there tools there which some have done and now been pumped due to no fault of there own I know I won't be going to be used then dumped after Xmas like the other poor lads

Last edited:
Lads have been paid off because some of the supervision and inspectors are owed up to £7000 and are in a union backed dispute and gone on to a 38hr week, no supervision no scaffolders. You are a piece of sh.it and will be treated as such when you arrive on site, by the other trades. Scab.
You are what Is wrong with the industry. A lad posted earlier he will be retracting his labour because of the dispute I take my hat off to him a real contractor.

Who the fu.ck do you think you are then???? you must no more than anybody else???? scab??? i havent herd that word since the BIILY ELLIOT film!!! and its me thats wrong with the industry?? Ive not worked on SITES for over 20 years because they are full of people like you!!!! wanting to do fuc.k all for there money each day!!!!!!! and then get on here a spit there dumbys out!!!!! scabs is a word of the past!!!!! do or die!! who dares wins!!!! you are why scaffolders are talked about being weak these days!!!! grow up!!!!

Who the fu.ck do you think you are then???? you must no more than anybody else???? scab??? i havent herd that word since the BIILY ELLIOT film!!! and its me thats wrong with the industry?? Ive not worked on SITES for over 20 years because they are full of people like you!!!! wanting to do fuc.k all for there money each day!!!!!!! and then get on here a spit there dumbys out!!!!! scabs is a word of the past!!!!! do or die!! who dares wins!!!! you are why scaffolders are talked about being weak these days!!!! grow up!!!!

I rest my case.

Hope you don't mind lads my input.lad up there told me today.330 lads out of 390 got laid off.he said they were getting rid of dead wood.by the way he woz a rigger..lol

I rest my case.

is that it????? i meam....that all you got??????? its freaks of british low lifes like you that this once great country is fuc.ked right upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its men like you thats the main reason why us as a nation are being walked all over!!!!!! fuckin.g stand up man!!!!!!!!!...........i rest my case............WOT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......things go wrong mum..help me!!.....mum..i shi.t my self..help me!!!!....mum ive been treated bad!!.....help me every one!!!!!!!!!!! .things happen in life. and as a man you have to adapted to it!!!! i no for a fact that the troubles in question was never planed!!!!! unforseen!!!! so get on with it!!!!! dic.f head!!!! i rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
is that it????? i meam....that all you got??????? its freaks of british low lifes like that this once great country is fuc.ked right upside down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its men like you thats the main reason why us as a nation are being walked all over!!!!!! fuckin.g stand up man!!!!!!!!!...........i rest my case............WOT A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .......things gond wrong mum..help me!!.....mum..i shi.t my self..help me!!!!....mum ive been treated bad!!.....help me every one!!!!!!!!!!! .things happen in life. and as a man you have adapted to it!!!! i no for a fact that the troubles in question was never planed!!!!! unforseen!!!! so get on with it!!!!! dic.f head!!!! i rest my case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha if you say so.

Rob stop posting while smoking crack real men stand and fight not run away thats why we arnt on minimum wage

Hope you don't mind lads my input.lad up there told me today.330 lads out of 390 got laid off.he said they were getting rid of dead wood.by the way he woz a rigger..lol

hope you dont mind me licking your ares.e out lads:love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Rob stop posting while smoking crack real men stand and fight not run away thats why we arnt on minimum wage

sooko!! wot are you???? another coc.k sucker???? wot are you talking about you dum stiff?? minimum wage aint got fuc.k all to do with this!!!!!! skooko.......go and fight in ISIS then invite me to come and cut your head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope you dont mind me licking your ares.e out lads:love::love::love:

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

sooko!! wot are you???? another coc.k sucker???? wot are you talking about you dum stiff?? minimum wage aint got fuc.k all to do with this!!!!!! skooko.......go and fight in ISIS then invite me to come and cut your head off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha beaut.

Listen there's a dispute in place but that will end because most employees are being payed off going down to 60 all trades and staff the tag men from ffs will be subbed out because there's only 2 getting kept .don't think it's right but it's the way they operate up here ur just a number

Top Bottom