William Leane Scaffolding London

thats correct got 4 years good while ago last i heard he had 4 firms on the go magners kingdom mayo tyrone and leane sorry thats five

Knocker if you let him, tried it once with us after we struck one of his sons jobs that we later found that he nicked of him, all knockers will knock only the ones they can !

I also struck a few jobs that werent his

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Mummy how long ago was you on there?

1989/90 only done the one job ,struck a job kentish town about 70 square ,told to take the sign boards off first ?? alarm bells! done the one day then waited til 4pm for cash to come out, never came so of to willsden to show the teeth

You sound like Terry Reid he use to show the teeth,I remember ANDY balf throwing his computer down the stairs and bill paid up

paid in full , took the job on through a so called mate who turned out to be wrongen !
he tried to palm us off with a kite first , is that the terry reid from highbury or one from kentish town

Yeah he use to do the door at the spread eagle,wolf like eyes

Wolf eyes,the mummy,ffs am i in the twilight zone here,lol:laugh::laugh:
good stories though lads;)

Bill was my life line in the 9is. Cant call the guy. i am Dave the guy with the ford car

Dave did you work as a contracts manager out of paddington for Bill

---------- Post added at 07:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 AM ----------

Brendan thats right

he worked for bill leane years go in leeds

Not a bad job really, that is until the day i went to the Nat West Bank in Leeds for all the lads wages and Bill had emptied the account, that was the start of his involvement with the customs and excise guys leading to his trial at Winchester crown court and his spell behind bars

Worked for Bill leane in the mid 70s dangerous structure gang, out of south wimbledon used to drink in a pub just off tooting high st, any one remember them days give you a clue dennis treadaway was soopervisor wih the pianist freddie grimshaw

Bill Leane

Hi i was in the dangerous structure gang with Dennis Treadaway,Terry Westbrook,Gerry holloway & Stevie Gallagher. I still scaffold for my sin's except now i'm in the West country not London,any one remember me i'm Stevie Vincent,also worked for Olympic scaffolding with Dennis,LMS,Heinze.

I done a couple of days for him in 2009 ish, 16ft boards, Romanian kunts, knocked ******** out then found out he was only paying me 80 a day not the 120 I wanted lovely bloke!!!!!!

Top Bottom