Whats the best impact wrench?

Makita do the shorter sockets , we had this model on our lease deal last year , so much better than the siw-144a the older models were forever going in for repair , dunno about batteries last all day though , I still have one of these I use at weekends , prob lasts half a day

Isit mate I did have a shorter one but did not always fit on the bones and some fittings

Hilti are the lightest as far as I know so saves on the old hip.
Hip, hip hooray so hilti for me

Ive tried the hilti & tbh it felt bulkier than my mak...one of the guys uses a panasonic which seems lighter but very tempremental...personally the mak is the better of the 3 & easy to maintain

Ive tried the hilti & tbh it felt bulkier than my mak...one of the guys uses a panasonic which seems lighter but very tempremental...personally the mak is the better of the 3 & easy to maintain

Not much difference in weight the hilti 1.3kg makita 1.4kg but carrying it around on your hip all day the lighter the better. As for performance I've had mine 2 years now sent back twice can't complain and makes the job so much easier cant believe I used to bang up all that scaffold with a stone aged spanner lol.

What happens when u cant send it back though...
When either ur warrenty or ur contract finishes...think them hiltis are gonna get expensive to run- like u i dont think i could go back to a spanner,although its still on my belt its getting used less & less in actual fact i think cobwebs are begining to form lol

You can send it back they'll just charge u for it no warranty lasts for ever and there's only one year on the makita. If my hilti needs sending back once a year can't be that expensive..... Can it?
Milwaukee have three year warranty which is why I was debating between the both.
Same applies for all what happens when the warranty wares out?

The warrenty is well out on my maks but the only prob ive had has been brushes & a new anvil both which are cheep & easy to do ...theres a mak centre close by but they wanted £93+vat to replace the anvil - done it myself for£25 & brushes only cost £3.50 really easy

After warranty is finished you pay 80 pound for another year warranty inc batteries so hilti is the best in my eyes also another lad got a snap on one looks tidy

After warranty is finished you pay 80 pound for another year warranty inc batteries so hilti is the best in my eyes also another lad got a snap on one looks tidy

Another one up for the hilti. Boom

You can send it back they'll just charge u for it no warranty lasts for ever and there's only one year on the makita. If my hilti needs sending back once a year can't be that expensive..... Can it?
Milwaukee have three year warranty which is why I was debating between the both.
Same applies for all what happens when the warranty wares out?

You get three years warranty on makita mate

Thankyou stone i think everyones aware of that- its quite old news to us now

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

You get three years warranty on makita mate

Hey bomber forget both of em m8 ive just seen & fallen in luv wiv the new dewalt 4amp:love::love::love:

Mines are contract hilti one brand new 2 years warranty happy days :) purchased last week (rules made up as you go along)

Top Bottom