what wrench

I mean, i know im from yorkshire and us from there take some understanding but feck sake. Marra give us all a code book so we can desyfer your posts mate....lol lol

I kin understand Marra nae bother, I diving na wat all the confusions aboot :cool:

Last edited:
meby wuldnt be to bad if i didnt do it in txt ither ahahah sayign that i spell out awt when texting fek knows why is dont save ne letters ahahaah

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

meby wuldnt be to bad if i didnt do it in txt ither ahahah sayign that i spell out awt when texting fek knows why is dont save ne letters ahahaah

moanalot, I just bought a btw251 on the back of recommendation from Southern. great piece of kit, used it in the pouring rain all yesterday afternoon and it never let me down. The 251 is also lighter than the 450.

Im using the panasonic dual voltage and its an awesome bit of kit.. I held off getting one for years but after 17years rocking the spanner something had to give and 300notes later im a happy little scaff with less aches and pains and more energy in the wrist for tilting that beer glass up to my lips.. impact wrenches are in a class of there own but when you drop your spanners you can pick it up and crack on dont think I'll be saying the same if manage to drop that from height...

Top Bottom