what wrench

moanalot

Reaction score
alright lads,im rattling a hilti wrench at the minute but it keeps letting me down...im gonna get another but not sure what to get.milwaukee or makita.the makita is either the btw 251 rfe or btw 450 rfe. not sure about the milwaukee model cos i dont know much about em. what model makita did the red viking use? help me out here boys...thanks

ive got a cracker that never breaks down and is safe to work in the rain
depending on the deal
THE RAPID ACTION SPANNER TWIRLER/WRIST:eek:

I know the feeling once you had have a drill the feeling off going back on a spanner lol

Roboscaff pussys eh?
Ha, not heard of an iw being used before.

Eh phil....how the tide has changed, didnt you slag off the drill users????? Then you got yours.....lol lol

@ Scaffy...perhaps Phillio had a Damascus moment...a blinding light...a realisation that there was milage in the IW...strange how the IW developed over the years, it started as a wind up to the Hierarchy of our Industry, the true meaning of a torqued hand held tool went over their heads...

I for one, got no beaf with either tartan banner or IW, however, both are suspect when it comes to Safety Management bla bla bla...

Eh phil....how the tide has changed, didnt you slag off the drill users????? Then you got yours.....lol lol

You are accusing the wrong man mate , i never slagged anyone for using an IW , anything that makes our game easier then iam on it , i did stall buying one for a few years though and it was our Skirt wearing , thistle leaping, porridge munching breathren AOM that convinced me of the benefits of an IW ;)

I still cant erect with it yet though :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Never thought a cookney would listen to a scot.....lol lol
I'll have to come and show you how to use it properly....he he.

When you come down to go on the tear i will bring a lorry and a bit of kit and you can show me while me and Fred stand at the bar watching you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

what he hasnt told ya is his got a didldo bit for it and you getting full use of it on the next outing :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When you come down to go on the tear i will bring a lorry and a bit of kit and you can show me while me and Fred stand at the bar watching you :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now you know i dont mind that, gotta cheer you old feckers up some how. As long as i get a pint afterwards....

Top Bottom