Unqualified erecting system ?

i just thought the premise is you do your cards and it covers everthing,i can understand a one day refresher to learn the little bits of system that are different,one day for each different system but if we can learn while doing our cards on system,how can that not mean u are entitled to erect it ?

haha, been down that road some time ago Joe. Originally it was discussed to make it by type, eg ring, cup and wedge but most of the manufacturers wanted to keep their secrets and refused to share their information meaning they could earn a bit from training the guy's despite almost identical performing component parts. I always thought I would never do it as the boy's certificates they get have as you say a system element to it but honestly, like most things in this life, not worth a feck.

It Changed About Five Years Ago Swifty, When Cisrs Realised They Could Make Even More Money From Us Peasants That Pay There Wages,

That's weird DSL had me putting up Layher and Harsco had me on a few large Cuplock jobs both in the last two years.
I hope I didn't endanger anyone.

On my gold card it does not specify tube and fitting

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

it says nvq level 3

That must be an old one surely, maybe when you renew it.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 PM ----------

That's weird DSL had me putting up Layher and Harsco had me on a few large Cuplock jobs both in the last two years.
I hope I didn't endanger anyone.

I'm not sure it was as far back as 5 years, but it is at least 2.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

it says nvq level 3

And mine, so what does that mean?

It also says arse, oh no it says asre:laugh::laugh:

Mmm, maybe I'm wrong, I am going to check mine.:worried:

it means that i am allowed to put up system scaffold whooppie!!!!!

Steveo, On My Blue Card It Says Parts One And Two Tube And Fitting, But On A Building Site They Want The Part That Says SSPT Kwikstage Or SSPT Cuplok They Dont Care About Anything Else.

so this is why they are making old cards redundant,your entitled to do more,get ur card renewed then all of a sudden you have totally forgotten the skills to do things and have to prove it again,fuk me wheres the gin!

I Did The Kwikstage Add On At Hillington In 2007/2008, Just Before They Moved To Inchinnan. So Its About Four Or Five Years

sorry gerscaff i did system on my advance course CISRS knew the course context cisrs have not contacted me to tell me the card is invalid, it also says on there website advanced tube and fitting on there gold cards so i can surely

it says nvq level 3

I carry an old card in my wallet as I can never remember the numbers for filling in on the numerous inductions we do. It was renewed in January 2011 but it's in the office but the old one I have here is the same as yours. It's either changed or it won't mention it as you can't have an advanced card in system, not sure.

Another thing, I'm not sure if my new card has actually been endorsed with the product training, I've spent that long chasing the boy's up I may have forgot my own.:embarrest:

Just renewed mine and it says advanced ASRE,NVQ level 3,my question is what the feck is ARSE??:huh:

ASRE:embarrest:

Assessed route of entry

They look up it before they f.uck you over

Steveo Im Not Saying Your Cards Invalid Mate, But If You Havent Got Any System Add Ons Then Legally You Are Not Qualified To Use System.

Top Bottom