To be a C@nt or not to be a C@nt. That is the question?

Its ok chaps. It's sorted the homeowners gonna pay the extra hire and for the weeks over aswell as he said it was his fault it's run over as he gave brickie addtitional jobs to do. We turned up to and started stripping the rear section which was no longer needed said brickie wasn't there as he said to complete his works so rang him and he gave me the homeowners number. I know what your saying about being up front with quotes etc but I try to gauge each job as I find people if I turn up spouting terms and conditions of hire etc some people with get turned off about using us aka average Joe who wants a 3 sided going up but likewise we got a new build site with 7 houses going up gave the guy our a copy of our terms and conditions and he was laughing saying that's a bit ott I'm a straight up guy I'm not gonna f @co you about. So I guess it a catch 22 sometimes. On another point though found out our boards had been used to create a nice mat over the floor trusses to build there scaffolding off.

Last edited:
Where's Allscaff when you need him, he is the oracle at this sort of stuff !!

I'd take the ******* thing down, no way should my gear be near another scaff firm.

Top Bottom