The Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum ?

It's also a little known fact that the forum's own Roger Nutkins used to be a crocodile wrestler.

Carl cox (dj) ronnie knight (gangster) AOM (rock star,sex symbol,tubular engineer, currently teaching tiger woods) all used to be scaffolders lol

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Oh and lee harper ( arsenal and qpr goalie 90s) worked for sgb and Kelly brooks dad was a scaffolder (obviously where she's got her looks from)

Last edited:
Adrian chiles(itv) Gary wilmot(BBC)Tom Davies(comedian)and the manager of led zeppelin(forget his name)
All used to be scaffs

Adrian Chiles? I know he looks like one but. . . nah, I'm not having that.

It's true Pete common knowledge I know what ur thinking...... "He's an arrogant prick, who hasn't got a hard days graft in him plus he's the ugliest basterd on telly???!!! Must have been a brickie"

ADRIAN CHILES
probably a GROUNDY/LABOURER he does look as if hes had a few BAD FITTINGS THROWN AT HIS UGLY MUG;)
as for gangster(as aposed to gangsta)scaffs it used to be a pre requisite of employment
andf the wheels of steel Carl Cox i reckon another Groundy and probably a shiit one too heavy for price;)

It's also a little known fact that the forum's own Roger Nutkins used to be a crocodile wrestler.

Heard that Roger Nutkins is supposed to be really hard also, I know his father Terry Nutkins was a right hand full bit of an animal.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Adrian chiles(itv) Gary wilmot(BBC)Tom Davies(comedian)and the manager of led zeppelin(forget his name)
All used to be scaffs

Is that where the Led Zeppelin song 'Four Sticks' come from

Heard that Roger Nutkins is supposed to be really hard also, I know his father Terry Nutkins was a right hand full bit of an animal.

You'd have to be to sport a hairstyle like that.:nuts:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Freddie Foreman ( stephens & carters )

You're going back a bit now. My old man worked for them.

Aren't all Scaffs from London either former SAS, Champion body builders, ex boxers or tenuously related to the Krays....

Therefore all 'Ard as fack'.:D

I Never Knew Freddie Foreman Was A Scaffolder, Knew Gary Wilmot Was, So Is Findlay Kwae, And The Ex Actor From Londons Burning (The One With The Coke Problem)

Top Bottom