The Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum ?

fooking quality u r mate u should come on here more often lol

I've been with the forum quite a while, quite like the banter, just don't post enough.

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

U want mayo with ur sarnies mate. I have brick dust. Have a Gud day bud.

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 AM ----------

Haha I use wasps stings (tails) to stitch my wounds. I also bite pit bulls for fun.

Not really into mayo, salad cream extra light is my thing, and I'm scared of wasps.

Its got to be sc@ffolder he posts peoples phone numbers on an open forum,and makes threatening phone calls to women(if my suspicions are correct)

oh sorry i thought i thought this was the biggest worm on the forum
if its the hardest i would go with ben flynn
vllb must be up there as well he has thrown down the gauntlett to a few with no takers;)

Its got to be sc@ffolder he posts peoples phone numbers on an open forum,and makes threatening phone calls to women(if my suspicions are correct)

vllb must be up there as well he has thrown down the gauntlett to a few with no takers;)

Happyhuguenot I generally see you as a valued member of this forum and we agree on many things except Dear old Margaret!
However I find your post extremely offensive. You have intimated that the person posting under the user name sc@ffolder is a worm. This is extremely offensive to worms who play a great part in this wonderful world. Worms cultivate the soil whereas sc@ffolder only tries to cultivate discord. You have done a disservice to worms everywhere by comparing them to this lowlife.

sorry to all offended worms
i was meaning more of the fact they have no backbone,and are generally found in muck and are a tad slimey.
would maggot be a better description.;)

i was meaning more of the fact they have no backbone,and are generally found in muck and are a tad slimey.

Maggots being fishermans friends consider below name for word your looking for.
Spineless -slimy -tacky -no use - unloved -Hated = SLUG

you can cease their existence if you use a beer trap.

dont waste a good beer on them though

Last edited:

Still offensive to maggots mate. Maggots have been used by medical experts for centuries. Remember they cured Russell Crowe in Gladiator.

How does vile cretin bode for a suitable name for he who must not be named?

Don't add me to that list Craig, I'm softer than a mister whippy in the oven.

Can I nominate myself for putting up with phillios all day? :p

Self Nominations are more than welcome, I,m surprised that havn't been more, the more you self nominate the better chance of becoming the 'Hardest Scaffolder on the Forum', thats if you think your hard enough that is.

Top Bottom