Tax Return

What:eek:you back stabbing bastardo:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry scaffy, just a poor attempt at humour. I've stated my real position and would back you 100%.

Thanks for your comments lads and i reiterate if anyone wants the number just pm me il pass it on

Anybody in the North East looking for a tax advisor who works on a flat fee PM me and I will pass on a number of a reputable company in South Sheilds who I've personally used for a number of years.

Ahh Scaffy, a matter close to my heart, I will not comment as certain forum sponsors will throw the dummy out again. But you are dead right and I would also back you 100%

its a forum not a monopoly some advertisers seem to think that they are above criticism,feck me what about some of the abuse agencys have took on here and they are offering to put work scaffolders way.
i dont doubt better tax do a good job which has been backed up by many members but they shouldnt spit the dummy when scaffolders mention that another company does a good service for less

dont know as much as i should on tax issues , but im thinking surely i can look to claim my money back for courses ive done over the last year , as a self employed person , i can cant i ?

its a forum not a monopoly some advertisers seem to think that they are above criticism,feck me what about some of the abuse agencys have took on here and they are offering to put work scaffolders way.
i dont doubt better tax do a good job which has been backed up by many members but they shouldnt spit the dummy when scaffolders mention that another company does a good service for less

You're damn right there mate. They also tried to discredit myself and failed miserably in the process.

There is another tread about tax in which a said company have had a go at me for posting about a lad getting investor gated.

Scaffy I support you 200% mate if this forum is going to controlled by the companies at the side then it's time to leave this forum and find a new one ?????

Jb78, yes mate
Any tools that you've bought, petrol for work etc
Basically anything you've had to spend for your job. Keep all your receipts.

dont know as much as i should on tax issues , but im thinking surely i can look to claim my money back for courses ive done over the last year , as a self employed person , i can cant i ?

Get yourself a tax adviser who works on a flat fee for filing a yearly self assessment tax return about £100 is the going rate . keep all receipts tools, training, work clothes, fuel vehicle repairs etc . and bang them into your tax adviser at the end of the tax year (early April) and before the end of January to avoid the £100 late return fine :)

End of day i do my own tax returns i would never use anyone that wanted 30% of my rebate

Thanks for support and im still stickin with bollox as my overall comment

VLLB thanks for your support on this

Top Bottom