SSSTS/SMSTS or CISRS Supervisor?

that's a bad stutter you have there I hope its not catching

Ffs,i dont know what the feck i've got:eek:all these initials just feckin confuse me:confused:the only ones i ever use are my advance and my cisrs supervisors the five day one,and if any pc's ask for anything else,feck em:noworry:

Why dont i need them??
Just trying to add another string to my bow...

The sssts is for part 2 scaffolders who can run jobs but dont have an advance ticket to run jobs or a gang

Agree with a lot that has been said. Unfortunately the SMSTS will open more doors with less agro. Just remember though, that you will have to carry out a two day refresher every three years for it to remain valid, where as the CISRS Supervisors is for life and just renewed every five years. Although we never know what's round the corner!

Roll on 30/06/2015 thats when mine runs out, certainly wont be be renewing it.
All that hassle for f**k all!

Im leaning more towards CISRS Scaffold Supervisor.
Lasts forever and you can do it one day a week over 5 weeks, rather then taking a chunk outta a single weeks wages to do it.

Gonna give Erith a bell later to find out about prices.

Agree with a lot that has been said. Unfortunately the SMSTS will open more doors with less agro. Just remember though, that you will have to carry out a two day refresher every three years for it to remain valid, where as the CISRS Supervisors is for life and just renewed every five years. Although we never know what's round the corner!

I thought it was 5 years Reu.
smsts that is!

Lasts forever and you can do it one day a week over 5 weeks, rather then taking a chunk outta a single weeks wages to do it.

Don't think so Jason. It's the smsts you can do over 5 weeks, not cisrs supervisor.

With the ss card youll also get tie pull tester & blade changer as add ons as well a basic scaffold inspector.... not sure if u get these with the oyhers

Top Bottom