SG4-10 training

Who sold hiz soul me?? Not fcukin likely lol-payin for & workin to tg20 is bad enough & unless my client base insisted theres no way I would either..
personally as long as ur current wiv the regs & paperwork side I dont think theres a need to either

Last edited:
This is a continuation of something started by Terry Sennett (RIP) & Ben Beaumont of 48.3 in the UK.
Terrys wife has stepped into his shoes to continue the roll.

This is a continuation of something started by Terry Sennett (RIP) & Ben Beaumont of 48.3 in the UK.
Terrys wife has stepped into his shoes to continue the roll.

Well done Fiona we're in the same boat love, don't carry dead wood though.
Russell

48.3 International: Scaffolder Part 2 (Intermediate) Oil & Gas | 48.3 International

Looks like this company are introducing work specific training courses such as scaffolding for construction and scaffolding for oil and gas.
Seems like they may be trying to return to the days of CITB and ECITB. Wonder how long before something similar is introduced by the UK training establishments.

Hi Fred, Task Specific Training is very much at the forefront of my Organisations Training Programs and Philosophy…various Sectors have different Scaffolding requirements…we work closely with Client to identify areas for access and the Scaffold Configuration to access point (s), access to planned Maintenance each PM may require a Special Scaffolding Structure for access, ect, ect, ect…Task Specific Training works, Clients do not want to pay for Training on Structures that they may never Commission, rather, focus on the requirements of the Project at hand…

Best regards…

Gaz...

48.3 International: Scaffolder Part 2 (Intermediate) Oil & Gas | 48.3 International

Looks like this company are introducing work specific training courses such as scaffolding for construction and scaffolding for oil and gas.
Seems like they may be trying to return to the days of CITB and ECITB. Wonder how long before something similar is introduced by the UK training establishments.

Hi Fred…could not open the link…have you any sources of information that I could access ???…Gaz...

Top Bottom