Scaffs for Immediate Start Manchester Area

i dont seek forgiveness from the bitter few, i have done nothing to deserve the incessant abuse, and im no fekin student whiner whos gna take it. you go on about being on the hard face of it and we are all leeches, but you treat those around you with no respect or civility so why the hell would anyone give it you back? you blokes do a hard job yes, but you think other jobs arent hard?? we all have to work and we take work where we can. i cannot go on sites working on roofs anymore after a car crash ****** my back an shoulder, u think im happy being stuck in a fuckin desk job? but im trying to do something good, and do it well, and to treat people well. if you don't like it then dont bother me and i wont bother you...to the people who have been civil to me i thank you, i may have offended a few but some i haven't..such is life.

havespanner - any drawing? environmental issues to consider? kit? tfb,system? working lifts? no of? gable end or open? logistics of kit supply? scaff to be wrapped? kit on site already, phased in daily?? etc etc....if genuine I am more than happy to put proposal forward but would look for need more info to ensure accuracy.i like to cover my arse properly and do a concise plan. ideally would have pal (engineer) check plan/drawing/specs etc, and get my pal (contracts manager) to plan labour. review all before pricing. dont do guesstimates. need to involve others as not my particular area of expertise to plan that exactly to be accurate. Im a BDM mainly and roofing product trainer so will use the infrastructure and people around me for the tech info then sell that and ensure is achieved. If you want to discuss further please email info to my personal email which i will pm you. thanks.

Last edited:
ok. need to know area site in for planning too. local labour or transient key question. thanks. sent you private email so please correspond via that with confidentials. thank you

dont think can get any scaffs there i hear it hard work throwing tube up in zero gravity

Last edited:
dont think can get any scaffs there i hear it too much like hard work throwing tube up in zero gravity

gary!!! u woodnt no wot it feels like to fro tube up!!!!!!!!!! master the job 1st then talk bout it!!!!!!!!!:idea::idea::toung::embarrest:

actually thats right , i am not a carded scaffolder, never said i am, but have been on tons of sites training for clients and have been upgrafting on the lifts humping kit and assembling temp roofs, ran a crane firm for a year too so shoot me if i am not interested in training to be a scaff, not fit enough but if was would do and do it well...i still know plenty about the job and have worked on more than enough sites to competent enough to organise the jobs and manage the men and costs. besides the point anyway...you lot just love dishing out the **** but you dont half cry like little girls when you get it back.sure your all actually scaffs and not brickys cos you cry like em when you get a bit of **** back dont you

Last edited:
Quote ,"do something good , do it well " driving rates down aint good. and 12.50 an hour less tax is just not good enough. How much you on an hour in your nice warm office.

Gary you likeable tw#t.....Just seen pics in a album on here with "my jobs"in the title, they are clearly not your jobs as even the scaffs that put them up have commented on the fact they can see themselves in the picture, it would be borderline for a gaffer to say its my job without crediting his lads let alone an agency pimp trying to make out he turns a spanner :p

well jimmy this just about sums up your integrity as a boss lowered rates and now you have the audacity to claim work you haven't even done I think you have well an truly sold yourself down the river along with your pimp agency now is the time to crawl back in the gutter you crawled out of you are an absolute joke to the industry just another fly by night get rich scheme of the middle man as well an truly back fired on you,your nothing more than a low life piece of shyte

My bad john, looking through the albums on here and gary the wonderslut has claimed this massive craned temp roof job as his.. ..worst of all hes asked for comments :D

Top Bottom