Scaffolders wanted in Notts - Blue Book.

c and d hav got over 300 names and only want 195 lads on ratcliffe....so why would they need agency lads...companies like vange sometimes use agencies b,cuz they havnt got the office staff to handle the payroll when theyve got a lot of jobs on the go at once.....but c and d havnt got that much on so they wont have that problem.

can anyone get in touch with c and nottingham its constantly engaged and does anyone know of any power station work?????????????????????????

ratcliffe power station

i have spoken to c&d yesterday,
they are only sending out applications form at the moment AND
its 1st come 1st served she told me

so get the forms back to them as soon as possible boys
see you there hopefully

If you aint got your name in now mate you have no chance, i've been on the list since early december and still waiting, they told me mid april, bloody hope so i'd kill for that.

Same here, sent back a app in December. Spoke to them since but they said they sort through them so they get what they are looking for ! So that makes it more like lucky dip, Nice.

Same here lads I sent mine December not heard nothin I keep trying to phone but it constantly engaged phoned the main office they just giv me the same number

lads your still be waiting this time next year unless you know someone on the job we all know how the decent jobs work its not what you know its who you know.

hi scaffdude,
no offence but do you suggest we all just give up,
i do know what your saying about getting anywhere through knowing someone already working there.
but i've had my name down with NES & been in contact with c&d from before christmas and i dont know anyone working there,
but i've had some good feedback from them,
i've also had quite a few other scaffolding jobs off my own back, i couldn't get offshore for 2yrs but i did through try try and try again, sorry to go on but i think me and any other unemployed scaffs need a bit of moral support through these difficult times, :cry:

or8 pal its cape that have the contract on ratcliff they have got the boilers and c&d have got the new build

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

not managed 2 get a contact number yet though

I have just phoned C&D and I couldn't really get much out of the snotty woman on the other end of the line, She is sending me an application form. Don't know about you lot but i've never filled out an application form ever, for any job!

rang NES this morning they reckon they no nothing about it unless it was the accent !

nes no nothing about it and are begging ppl to stop ringing them

just rang NES and was told the job been put back 7/8 wks and to ring then.
guy did sound a bit p!ssed off when i rang...

C&D are just sending a application through the post...

hi lad u got any contact no for that shutdown in ratcliff would luv av a piece of that

The last post on this was nearly two years ago, so i would imagine that it's finished now, or at least the men they want are already there.

Top Bottom