Scaffolders wanted in Notts - Blue Book.

500 .fkn hell .hope i get in .i give my details to nes 2 wks b4 xmas .and waiting for forms of c&ds

any body got the contact details for c and d, work is really bad round leeds nothing at all. all the sites in leeds have stopped, this recession is a joke.

C&D Industrial Services Ltd
63 Portland Street
Mansfield Woodhouse
Mansfield
Nottinghamshire
NG19 8BE
Tel: 01623 781200
Fax: 01623 420496
Email :info@candgroup.co.uk

i sent of my cv 4 weeks before christmas hoping to hear something back from NES. Contacted C&D and they still sending applications out so must be jobs avaliable still. has the job been put back due to the weather for sure?.

safety passport

hello people,
can anyone tell me wot safety tickets u need to work in powerstations?
i got told today i might need to get a safety passport???

hello people,
can anyone tell me wot safety tickets u need to work in powerstations?
i got told today i might need to get a safety passport???

Power stations you need a safety passport, most refineries are asking for it too nowadays

Just thought id let you guys know they are starting 12 men every monday till march just keep ringing up and pestering lads i know you get fed up of them saying no but its the only way.

yes c&d are starting 12 men every monday up untill march for ratcliff good luck think ill stick to my nice clean pts work than that dirty coal station though lol

yeh danny ring c & d

power station jobs

does anybody know of any more power station work or petrochemical work anywhere just on stanlow at the minute for bis salamis we have only 3 week left on shutdown they only give us 4 week thankyou

chris

havent you asked for a transfer to conoco? heard grangemouth is coming for shutdown cape are or it i think.

rugley power station cape again.

also heard drax and ferrybridge.

good luck fella

i aint got any numbers for the ones in question as iam quite lucky and working at the mo iam waiting out for another new build to start hopefully.

your best bet is get a transfer mate no harm in asking?

Top Bottom