Scaffolders required with Magnox clearance

Yeah he only givin 150 a shift and even if u go with the umbrella company you take home 660 after tax,then u have to pay your digs and then your food and travel,not worth our while,that's why the game is fucked I'm outa work at the min but I'm not prostituting myself,it's meant to be blue book so let sum other locals take it. Jeremy Kyle and loose women here I come, Oh I forgot dickos real deal

And there's people on this forum who say it's not the fault of the agencies the rates are so low, 'Bullshite' the feckers are all in it together, pushing the rates down and starving our kids, if you can help it lads feck these agencies off and hopefully the will go out of buisness.

read the first post of this thread,its in kent dungeness i rekon

Get on the agency ,get on the job ,get out the gate ,get on the news....its the only way to expose the ******** .... An agreement is an agreement!!!! *****!...

this is exactly my point in previous replys to this! there saying its not them, its the client whos wanting to pay less!!!??? the client are,nt allowed to pay less! if its a bluebook site, its a bluebook agreement therefore ALL workmen get payed the same!! not just scaffolders, everybody!! so how this agencie can blame the client is total bulls hit! the client are paying bluebook to the agencie, its just the agency are stealing the money off the men! an we arent talking pence here either! if your working 10-12hr shifts on bluebook its 200quid a shift so if thee offering 150, that means there taking 50quid PER DAY off every single man!!!!!! its a f uckin disgrace!!!!!!!!! over 7days there will have taken roughly 350quid out of each mans wage! an they think there doing you the favour!!! i understand for those lads who have to do this who hav familys to support etc, but gingerdog is rite, those who can afford not to, please dont! cos the only people profiting from this joke of a job is OCTAIN!!! sorry if ive gone on alot it jus really winds me up!!!

Six Scaffold Firms Shortlisted for £300m Magnox Work
Posted by Daniel Norton in Scaffolding News | 0 comments

Six scaffold firms have been shortlisted for Magnox £300m scaffolding and insulation framework for its decommissioning programme.

Magnox, owned by EnergySolutions, is the management and operations contractor responsible for 10 nuclear sites and one hydroelectric plant in the UK.

the winning firms will be bidding for individual site projects across all of the 10 Magnox sites to provide access systems from scaffolding to powered access systems.

The shortlisted firms are as follows:

•Cape
•Deborah Services
•Hertel (UK)
•Kaefer C&D
•Keltbray
•Kitson Environmental
The winning line-up will be announced in May.
Written By Daniel Norton

Lets try and feck these agencies off lads.

spoke to some lady at the octain agency this morning the job is at hoo rochester and apparently aswell as magnox clearance you also need a safety passport plus all your ciscs cards they are recruiting at the moment but the job dos,nt start till march

ive had clearence 4 houses of parliment is that the same

Top Bottom