Scaff steps

Since using these steps I have seen a lot of near misses with lads hemping over the handrail, and others trying to work out their hemps so they are above the handrail but not having the strength or technique to put in 21's at face level but too f**king lazy and stupid to put a shorter tube in.
Wait until they have to take them out, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait until they have to take them out on a street job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

i used em and they were great

mind you it was 2.7m lifts and i havent used them since

fell off one of the b@rstard things today
serverely sprained and torn ligiments in my ankle

horrid things

We are researching these devices.

PM if you are interested in giving me more details.

Stewart

watch this space

we have a scaffolders step that will go to 2m high for floor level lifts

Its just basically a pair of stilts on a scaff step. Opening offer for a limited period only, buy 1 get the other 1 free.

We have been using the step for system for a few months now with quite good results. There are times when it's a pain but on the whole it has become quite popular with the boy's. I have never really fancied it for the tube but thought I would give it a go today. Admittedly it was a small chimney job 20' 5 lifts and it worked a treat. We only used 16' to top out but that's no drama and quite simple to bang them in from behind the hand rail. up till now we have been sliding the rail ahead of us but may consider using the step for all jobs in the future.

Top Bottom