Sagittarius Recruitment

Port Talbot this week normally Bristol or Gloucester area

Yeah, hi Ragscaff. i worked for sagittarius rec last year for 5 months in london and had no problems with them or their payment company!!!

James Edgington is now operating as Helping Hands Recruitment

bunch ov pricks this agency is **** do not bother james is a ******** stay away from them

All to their own. I am working for James now and I know I will get paid the amount as agreed on time and the correct amount as he always has done.

Well I can only speak from my own experience boys and I've always found sagitarius to be bang on for me never had any problems always got paid bar 2 were a bit slow sometimes taking holiday pay without asking bbut I soon ironed out the creases I've been on.various jobs for James over the years and found him to be sound do the graft get yer expenses in get paid. Simples never had any reason to slag.him of I'm not happy I ring him up and sort it or he gives me another job there's a lot of bad companies out there but this I certainly not one of them for me and Ive worked all over this country

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 PM ----------

One man's meat is another man's poison.........

lets have it right 99.9% in the scaffolding ind dont want agencys ,there thiefing ba##ards and its getting worse .

Same.as.bud I've been working for James over the years and the work has always been there the agreed hours and rate have been paid so I can't say anything bad about the man apart from some of his jokes James is one of the good ones

I've got to say this Kendodd you really are a miserable fooker!!

Wesley Kavanagh - Part 1 scaffolder who wants an Advanced scaffolders rate and doesn't even turn up for work! A waste of space!!!

ive worked for james a few on and off over the years and had no problems with jobs, pay or hrs..if your any good he will look after you if he can..and if your not he wont simple...have worked for a few agency over the years and his firm is by far the best...only saying as i find..
i agree,if you`re any good,and like to work,the firms will let the agency know,and i have met james in person after working for him for a couple of years and he`s sound

Top Bottom