Rob3rt 1000 up.

highlander its just aom and gerscaff having a discussion now so what you on about?then robert getting his bit in coz nobodys mentioned him in a couple of posts,butt out(pun intended)
pun taken, lol

not in posts, answering PMs..

Like Iv Said Since I Came Back From Breaking My Ankle In January Iv Really Not Stopped, But Now I Am Slowing Right Down, But Iv Never Died In The Winter Yet So Lets Get On With It And See What Happens,If Push Comes To Shove I Can Always Work For An Agency (Wouldnt Be The First Time Wont Be The Last Either)

Like Iv Said Since I Came Back From Breaking My Ankle In January Iv Really Not Stopped, But Now I Am Slowing Right Down, But Iv Never Died In The Winter Yet So Lets Get On With It And See What Happens,If Push Comes To Shove I Can Always Work For An Agency (Wouldnt Be The First Time Wont Be The Last Either)
would you travel for work mate? through my contacts in building conservation i get to hear about large scale sites in advance..

I Would Travel Robert, But As I Said If Its Not Worth My While Why Do It, If Im Not Making Money Im As Well Not Making Money In The House.But Thanks All The Same Buddy.

I Would Travel Robert, But As I Said If Its Not Worth My While Why Do It, If Im Not Making Money Im As Well Not Making Money In The House.But Thanks All The Same Buddy.

I do know of a large project in tyneside due next spring which hasnt gone out to tender yet..

Maybe Its Too Big For Me Robert, I Am Only A One Man Band Buddy.

Maybe Its Too Big For Me Robert, I Am Only A One Man Band Buddy.
i will keep thinking... I have contacts at Historic Scotland, you should get on their register..

do you have cscs and heritage component? HScotland like trusted, known contractors. I will try and help you if i can.

Only if you make it.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

You're on my ignore list now, post away to your hearts content.

The more you bite, you feed his ego and by the look of replies this chap won't go hungry

me or him mate? if you mean me,,, I have no ego, only a belief in what is right and a distaste for bigots ..

if you mean Him, I agree!

Let the prices drop to low and it will be a nightmare to get them back up though.

Tube more or less done so not too bad, still a fair heap of system in the yard though.

scrapp it give the bhoys a bonus :laugh:

listen here steve gregory and ian x iam the biggest gay on scaffolders forum so fook off theres only one pofter so fook off and do one unless you want a horses head under your pillow youve been warned do one

listen here steve gregory and ian x iam the biggest gay on scaffolders forum so fook off theres only one pofter so fook off and do one unless you want a horses head under your pillow youve been warned do one

russ get that horses head ready there takeing the mick mate:laugh:

me or him mate? if you mean me,,, I have no ego, only a belief in what is right and a distaste for bigots ..

if you mean Him, I agree!
You just wont let it go will you Rob3rt?

The threat to have the forum closed because some on here doesnt agree with your lifestyle indicates that you must be trying to politically correct people on here.
So dies free speech again.
And if the Admin condones this like you have said, then either you have something on him, the admin has no spine, or is in total agreement with you.

Either way, if this is the case, this is my final posting on the forum.

I have met good lads on here and have had many a good argument and always made up in the end.

One thing I really did regret is slagging off a firm that didnt deserve it, namely R.S. scaffolding in North Wales. I stated that they were an outfit that were only paying peanuts as wages, I regret posting on a forum drunk and humbly apologise for the outburst.

Either way, I agree with Rigger and if this is the way the forum is heading, then Its not for me as well.

Take care all.;)

And iam getting sick of it as well , i come here to have a craic with the lads and to help other scaffolders and get info myself , so i wont be commenting on rob3rts post again

LONG LIVE THE FORUM

Top Bottom