quality scaffs required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't panic, I gave the drawing to Ikram who will keep you right. Just keep bringing him gear.

don't think you want to go down that size route Paddy, its says moderator under your name whereas AOM has a VIP Member, i'm sure a Very Impressive Pork Member is bigger than Moderate lmao[/Q

Varicose Infected Penis, yep Steve, thats the guy, now were all singing from the same Hymn sheet.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEQDllvuy1I]Oliver! - Food, Glorious Food - YouTube[/ame]

Just listen to your mate Paddy, he speaks sense.:noworry:

He said he wanted quality. If I were him I would have stuck with the Jocks.;)

Bet you never caught more than a cold today BF. Your boy's done good on the pitch though so congrats for that.

Red letter day today aom,just dropped a big bag of hefty trout round at the eldest boys,,it was feckin cold though,upto your chest in freezing water,bbrrr,but i love it:cool:

Nice one, could never see the appeal myself but you would be the same about hitting a wee ball in a hole so each to his own. Glad you enjoyed it and I hope the eldest has a market for it.:idea:

Nothing Better Than Trout And Almonds, With Boiled New Potatoes,My Mouths Watering Just Thinking About It.

FFS, you must be posh never had anything with almonds in my life.:sick:

Thats What Happens When You Go Shooting And Fishing Mate, To Do The Animal Justice You Have To Cook It Well.

nah, we still eat it raw down here, doesn't loose any of the flavour that way.

Good Mate, I Prefer Mine Cooked But Hey Call Me Civilised.

right lads
im hoping to pick 6 tomorrow morning so anyone that is still interested and fit the criteria please get your pm me today.

i have to say 8 replies is disappointing and surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom