PTS course

some of the lads at job you are on were offshore before and the money with PTS is better and more regular, lads we put through pTS are working at Waverley in Edinburgh on the Market Street Station, take home is 960 pw, so th emoney is good anywhere in the UK The weekend medicals at 139 and PTS on a Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 348 are great value, both prices include VAT

Burnspw, have you got any info on queen st station, who's running it? When's it kicking off?

kicks off in February, supoposed to be Palmers but not had confirmation yet, should hear officially next week when everyone is back, have you got a PTS card?

Yeah av got my pts but it up for renewal in feb so need to start looking into getting it done, do you do training in Scotland?

aye, you will have to do a d&a if you havent had one in the last year, clinic at Ibrox on Saturday 12th January 69.69 inc VAT. if you want to book visit Fire Safety Training | Fire Risk Assesment | Fire Extinguisher Training | First Aid Training | Emergency Services Training | Fire Safety Training Courses Loads of bridge work between Glasgow and Edinburgh starting in February too

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

PTS work is the best long term bet for well paid work, plus most big sites will have a drugs test as part of the induction within a year so you will always be working even if pTS work is quiet for a month or so

No probs, got a d&a somewhere from when I was at London bridge, just need to find it, I'll give them a phone tomorrow about booking

Cheers mate

Alright lads got my Pts booked for 19th if January any contacts or a point in the rite direction work wise would be most appreciated

Cheers

Yup, springwell village on a saturday,sunday and monday after you pass the Medical and D&A, guranteed work after you pass too. a lot of lads at london brodge did it there and are making serious money, even outside of london you will take home at least 960 per week

If you want to work locally there is work across the uk, lads at london bridge get 230 a week dig money on top

any numbers for pts work in and around london cheers

will get you a contact for london birdge etc on monday when all the sites are back to full capacity if that is ok, plenty of jobs on crossrail and all over uk this year too

cheers mate got a mate on london bridge phoned the aygence before xmas no joy

there will be a lot more kicking off in london soon, and london bridge will need more men very soon too, a lot of th elads are moving back nearer to home, north west, yorkshire, north east, scotland, london to cardiff will all require PTS scaffolders, dont worry

Could u send me sum numbers when u get a chance aswell burns for London crossrail or any were in uk basically bud

No problem, let me know as soon as you pass Medical and D&A. Cheers

Got me medical on 19th then course the 29th of this month mate so will be all ready to go for start of feb

yes mate ive heard the same london going to go mad soon pts shortage hope so

UK wide shortage, electrification of network is huge, scaffolders with pTS needed for staions and bridge contracts. Medicals and PTS at weekends for really good rates. Guy posted on here 180 for Medical and 460 for PTS, can get it for 139 and 348 plus contacts for guaranteed work

Top Bottom