Part 1 no experience!

if u can travel to london for work then u should be able to pick an choose from afew , i see plenty jobs for part 1's in london , most payin about 14 some 15 quid , which is another planet from scotland , again , lucky to get a job as a part 1 in scotland, and the money is absolutely pathetic

if u can travel to london for work then u should be able to pick an choose from afew , i see plenty jobs for part 1's in london , most payin about 14 some 15 quid , which is another planet from scotland , again , lucky to get a job as a part 1 in scotland, and the money is absolutely pathetic

Too far to travel mate its about 180 mile away, it would be ok if any lads from Yorkshire or nearby was looking for work, we could share digs and petrol money, does anybody know anyone?

Maybe if you was from lancashire id help you out, but seins your an inbred sheep shager, you can get fooked :)

We are the white rose army

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Any lads on here from Yorkshire or anybody on the A1 or M1 route looking for work message me and we can sort something out

stopped on page 41 common ppl sort this lad out this thread cant end here :) lol hope ya all well

glad to hear that wass keep that spanner turnning and keep on learnning thats all ya can do :)

any other Grimsby lads in here i cant find any one i know? :)

wass must be working hard or its a case of [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE&ob=av3n]Queen - 'Another One Bites the Dust' - YouTube[/ame]

scaffolding labourer

i am looking for an experienced scaffolding labourer to work in london street work not site must have cscs card and a utr number as this is a self employed job good run of work for the right person would suit someone from london as no digs are avalaible money depending on experiece. must be reliable no time wasters. Call or text 07932410487.

Last edited:
nothing better to do than see if a new scaff is sticking it???? course not lol hows it all garn ya still working ?

What a read, I was considering getting my p1 no exp but I too expects to start at thE bottom. I thought having it would show you are genuine and willing not that you think you deserve a step up or more money. So hard to get a start I'm 21 so I'm primed! Keen as fook and without being a tail I'm not thick! :) Teesside area! Somebody be a hero! Work trials/min wage and all that stuff just need somebody to give me the chance I know I can make something of myself!

Theres no downside to doing your part 1 first Clark91, If your that keen,go for it. Other threads on "scaffolding terminology" you might like to look at. Good luck pal. Hope you got a head for hieghts.

Top Bottom