Part 1 no experience!

Cheers lads I think the best bet for me is stay where I am until work picks up, tried every website and local firms and there's nothing.

yeah sheff scaff wooden spoon nowt like stairing it up lol am i wrong ??????

I've been off for a hour or so so if someone has already started upsetting people sorry for butting in let's start this wooden spoon going midge podge Ian R nob heads

who u talkin too nobhead , lol

90d60d32-3397-4912-99b2-519bf3cd2753.gif

nope cos you have a fetish with scaffs from what i can see hed love you and prob rape you on site make you his bitch youd love it lol :love::love::love:

just wonderin if we now have the preferred route of entry into scaffoldin sorted , is it pay tha fuckin money and away u go , or graft like a ******* for years as a labourer then part 1

just wonderin if we now have the preferred route of entry into scaffoldin sorted , is it pay tha fuckin money and away u go , or graft like a ******* for years as a labourer then part 1

I've payed for mi part 1 and took a nose dive lol

lol sheff scaff got loads of mates in ya neck of the woods there just the same pmsl they love there wooden spoons too :nuts:

i tell u what wass1985 , ure lucky ure in england and just enterin the game , if u was in scotland even the part 1 would struggle to get u a start up here , these ***** now want Kwikstage course's fuckin cuplok courses, fuckin haki courses, fuckin plus eight courses , fuckin how to use a fuckin level courses ,,,,,

yeah mate all scaffs nige hancock and jay adie,peach, ben bolton,steve bancroft to name a few all really good lads

Cheers lads I think the best bet for me is stay where I am until work picks up, tried every website and local firms and there's nothing.

Thought you said you had a start monday! His arse has fallen already lol

work dont look like its gonna pick up this year so were safe for now lol

Thought you said you had a start monday! His arse has fallen already lol

This agency rang me to see if I could start monday but I was umming and arring cos I wasn't too sure on the self employed business.

like someone said , if u had a utr before ure sorted , i once waited 5 weeks for it when workin in milton keynes and i was fuckin 40% tax topline was over 900 an i was gettin about 560

It's in London £14 per hour, 40 hours a week. Digs and fuel aren't paid for, my cars a right thirsty fooka only does 26 mpg

Top Bottom