offshore work??

been foning rbg for weeks now and can never get rthough to any one its always the answer machine u get any other numbers

I have been phonin salamis all the time and they are just ringin out all the time.. anyone any ideas?

are people getting off without the mist cert?

no mate nobody is getting offshore now without there mist... i think the cut off point was last november...

this one here was in sun couple weeks ago. phoned in today and they still lookin for men for end of this month/beginning of april . they pay 20 p/h 7shifts x12h 2 weeks on/2 off. thats their phone # 0191 401 8570
SunJobs - ALL TRADES REQUIRED

olá pessoal, sou scaffolder, moro no brasil, tenho 39 anos e estou a procurar trabalho como scaffolder em quaisquer parte do mundo. se souberem de algo, me contacte.

olá pessoal, sou scaffolder, moro no brasil, tenho 39 anos e estou a procurar trabalho como scaffolder em quaisquer parte do mundo. se souberem de algo, me contacte.

Herminio oi bem vindo ao fórum o melhor em encontrar trabalho.
você trabalha offshore no Brasil como eu conheço um pouco de andaimes que trabalhou em mais de qque parte do mundo ..

Hello guys, I'm scaffolder, live in Brazil, I'm 39 years old and am seeking work as a scaffolder in any part of the world. if they know something, contact me

Save every1 else doing this when they read it:)

Any body got any news if any company are taking on yet for offshore

salamis

Anybody have a number an name for anyone at Salamis?. Can't get past Hr been ringin for months.

i know i might be banging my head against a brick wall here lads, but im a scaffolder with all bosiet, mist, medical and the Skyscape, and evacuation training system for the Norwegian sector.
just wondering about any jobs you guys might know of seem so it would be my first trip out???
p.s been reading few previous comments, are some of the sh*t scaffs really that thick and kept on???

Salamis just took loads of people on over this week so keep sending ur c.v in everyday or it goes to bottom of pile. I go off tomorrow its my first trip so there is hope for new starts without of shore experience.

Storm

Good Luck with your first trip---it's just like a fortnights remand with pay :nuts:

Could you send me a PM with the Advanced Guard Rail System that is being used on the Installation ???

Garry Adams

SCCR Committee Chairman Oil and Gas Sector

Storm

Good Luck with your first trip---it's just like a fortnights remand with pay :nuts:

Could you send me a PM with the Advanced Guard Rail System that is being used on the Installation ???

Garry Adams

SCCR Committee Chairman Oil and Gas Sector

thought you were allowed to wear your own clothes & av a few more privledges on Remand Ga??:... (no extra dough tho "cant mop the floors":amuse:)....laugh: that offshore crack sounds a peice off piss & you even get paid to go for 2 weeks.. no whinging wife & kids sounds like a nice break..!!!! you got any numbers????....:idea: ,:D

Poacher Turned Gamekeeper

It's one of the best kept secrets, but on some ( But by NO means all contracts ) the hardest thing is to get up out of yer bunk in the morning PMSL---aye, PTG nae screaming kidds, nae, shoppin at Tesco and the best of all for me is NAE DISHES, Laundry or cooking :D.

I take a size bigger Jeans out with me for my go ashores---a fortnights grub out there wwwoooooooooosssh---work it off on the Beach :eek:.

I give you some gen if you like, just PM me...

Gar...

Top Bottom