offshore work??

To A J Duncan.
If you could give me more information about the job as I would be interested, I have also got 2 colleagues of mine who are currently looking for work.
We are all advanced scaffolders and are currently based in England.
Have you got a contact email where we could get in contact with you.
Thanks Karl

I heard some work coming off v.soon, so keep eyes n ears open.

Phone numbers

RBG-01224722888
SALAMIS-01224246000
CAPE-01224215827
I dont think they are taking people on at the minute they normally start to take people on in march for the shut downs it lasts untill sept-october if your lucky you might get on a rig were there is plenty off work that needs doing so you might get a good stint i do it every year as there is no work in the boro.

I heard Cape will be looking to man up next month for various offshore contracts

hi there believe salamis might be taking on but not 100% but give them a bell ya never know ya luck

hello aye its lecter from che-le-st ,who is this like not been on here long so still pretty newe to this

keep guessing you orrible little tw@t:D

probably the best ever scaffolder you and your brother and your cousins had the pleasure of working with.:nuts::nuts::love:

Offshore jobs are more of a lifestyle. They are not everybody, since they involve long and tiring hours at the oil rigs away from your friends and family and often working under tough weather conditions.

Some may find such a job hard and unattractive, but other may find it exciting and interesting. For the latter ones offshore jobs offer generous rewards in the form of salaries that are clearly above market wages.

Savings Accounts for Children
Highest Interest Savings Account
Easy Approval Credit Cards
Apply for Business Credit Cards
Buy Prepaid Credit Card
Herpes Symptoms
Hair Thinning in Women
Online Coupons for Groceries
Offshore Drilling Jobs
Sugar Free Desserts
Savings Account Calculator

Diabetic Cookie Recipes
Snacks for Diabetics
Burger King Coupons Printable
Mcdonalds Coupons Online
Online Coupons for Groceries

Last edited:
always quiet out in the north sea this time off the year (both south and north)..i was paid off from cape just before christmas having been on the bg armada for over 3 years..
should pick up around the end of feb/mid march time i hope..i know cape have just won a 5 yr contract for ongoing work with bp..and have heard rumours that they have picked up a few other platforms..but till you get your check-in nothing is 100 % sure...as most offshore lads will tell you...

offshorescaff you must know my kid Rhys he was on the armada,i wasn't as lucky i'm in the arse crack of the north sea THE NINIANS dum dum dum
and you most probaly know cape have lost it so i'm changeing hats to salamis,
just hope i've made the right move.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

i will give cape a call tomoz (again) they must get p###ed off with me calling lol
you dont try you dont get

that's all i done mate,i phoned three times a day every mon,wed and fri.
it worked,after three weeks i was off-shore.
that was two years this june

yeah i know Rhys aint worked with him as i was on nights on the armada...you know Neil greedy as well then.. i was out on the ninians north for a few trips last year, and your right it is the arse crack of the north sea. hopefully getting back out to the armada within the next few weeks ..see what goes...

Offshore jobs are more of a lifestyle. They are not everybody, since they involve long and tiring hours at the oil rigs away from your friends and family and often working under tough weather conditions.

Some may find such a job hard and unattractive, but other may find it exciting and interesting. For the latter ones offshore jobs offer generous rewards in the form of salaries that are clearly above market wages.

Is this from someone who has been offshore, its a pipe and slippers job

that last reply must of been Ian haha

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

offshorescaff ive heard only 3 squads for the armarda not up manning like last time m8t bringing the total to 6-7 squads

Top Bottom