men sacked due to tg2008

Toungue in cheek,Who am I to judge. Obviously,said portly chap misses the forum,keeps posting under different names.

lol, at which point of the thread did you reach this conclusion rusty?:amuse:

I cant believe I just read through all this pish

pish, stoore, pure pish, magumba, poopcock and balderdash :eek:

there's a job standing in Aberdeen erected by a PLC Scaffolding Co, that has facade bracing every 2 bays by 1 lift, to be honest it looks sh!t, the brace is too flat out of compliance <35% and the middle swivel is in the centre of the mid standard, not sure of the yeild factor on the mid standard, I'll go for node points where I can get them...

It does baffle brains mate that even in this day in age and training, scaffs still cant brace to node points.

Aye, Den...but then what the fleck do we know...

The hippopotamus of a right angeled triangle is equal to the sum of the opposet 2 sides :nuts: PMSL...:cool:

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Hi Fredrick, readers wifes is my limit...

Gary mate,nothing wrong with reading manuals, all that algebra stuff just baffles me.
The sum of my mathematical brain is 3,4,5 it or multiples of the same numbers for a rt angle. Whats readers wives tales like??

nice one Fredrick...the old one are the best keep it simple...I usually use a base plate to get my square in :cool:

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

@ Fredrick...dont know if the readers wifes tails are any good I just look at the pictures :nuts:

Sure your not looking at measurements?? 36dd2228,thaas a nice round figure to me.lol

Whoever thought node points up didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together,sway 300 from double,toeboard and clip takes you past it,they say it is fine to go past it now and then,load of old cobblers,I don't listen to a word they come out with me.

is that Her from Reades Wifes :nuts:

could be,you should know;)

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Whoever thought node points up didn't have 2 brain cells to rub together,sway 300 from double,toeboard and clip takes you past it,they say it is fine to go past it now and then,load of old cobblers,I don't listen to a word they come out with me.

But node points sounds impressive to non scaffs:amazed:

Top Bottom