mathew warren

ok sorry

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

mathew warren sb peterboruh but not sure

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

who uses linkdin pls?

Last edited:
Ed I have that feature turned off...I get far too many people mailing me asking me about jobs. It’s no disrespect to members. But I am not an agency.

I get PMs all the time from guys wanting advice about working in Australia, ME and elsewhere. I always try and give them constructive advice and I hope it helps them. Thats why I come on the forum to give advice and assistance to whoever whenever.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Lookin pleese to see if enyone knowers matthew warren approcs 38 old now last hearde that he was working in peterboro area 15 yeers agoe

thnks Edward :eek:

he mite nott be their now and he was suposd to be a scaffholder thnk yuo

What is your mums name Edwood. I have quite a few scaffolder mates who worked in that area years ago.

I get PMs all the time from guys wanting advice about working in Australia, ME and elsewhere. I always try and give them constructive advice and I hope it helps them. Thats why I come on the forum to give advice and assistance to whoever whenever.

Here's one for you
http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/new-members-say-hello-here/22274-problems-wiv-portfolio.html

and another
http://www.scaffoldersforum.com/scaffolders-forum/22269-help-my-nvq-my-part-2-please.html

;)

Just seen rod stewart rooting for celtic wtf ?? he's a feckin londoner is'nt he ?? should'nt he be supporting chelski,does anyone know why he's such an ardent fan of all things scots ?? good luck celtic by the way,lol

His Dad was a red hot Jock and was brought up to love everything Scottish including our national side which let's be honest is not easy to do.

Its a well kept secret amongst those on the know that Rod Stewart is the love child of AOM and Susan Boyle , there is the Scottish link but keep it under your hat as its a well guarded secret ;)

Any port in a storm and all that but I won't do that.

Yea but aom's got a bigger castle than rod:D:laugh::laugh:

The west wing of aom towers is bigger than his castle which to be honest is more of a keep.

Lookin pleese to see if enyone knowers matthew warren approcs 38 old now last hearde that he was working in peterboro area 15 yeers agoe

thnks Edward :eek:

he mite nott be their now and he was suposd to be a scaffholder thnk yuo
poor lad, I have mates in peterborough

Don't sweat it Nathan, none of it was true.

how do you know that then?

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

from reading round this site your a pack of wolves on anyone whose new!

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

Welcome marra.

The moderators are generally suspicious of anyone until they have made 2000 - 3000 posts.

Things usually settle down after that.

I could post some of the messages he sent me but will spare him his blushes. He wasn't new he was a member trying to be funny.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You may not have read as much as you think you have have if you believe that.

I could post some of the messages he sent me but will spare him his blushes. He wasn't new he was a member trying to be funny.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

You may not have read as much as you think you have have if you believe that.

But I like bullying newcomers :(

I think you are looking good for the award, best bully of new comers. The vote is all under ground through pm's for operational reasons.;)

I was down in the wisbech and peterboro area myself about 9 years ago so that rules me and my mates who to be honest may have edwoods on the forum in years to come,
anyway has spidey cleaned up his mess from that shiit he did in his garden;)

i see the posts have been edited...

Please also read my comments on my thread within the new members section, entitled " welcome" ironically! It seems that there may be collusion between some moderators and ordinary members here...

Last edited:
I see your post has been edited.

FFS, they say we are paranoid.:laugh:

Don't know how to tell you this Nathan but the guy was trying to have a laugh at our expense, simple enough really.

do u not feel like a right tw4t for defending a made up 14yr old :nuts: :nuts:
and no I do not! I have studied this whole site today, reading posts by this young lad Edwoood and also by the other previous member you referred to Rob3rt. I agree that Rob3rt was obviously out to cause mischief wether that was sufficient for him to be banned Could be debated.

Edwoood , however is clearly a very different case... There is no evidence in any posts, threads, or responses that he is anything other than he claimed to be... I may be wrong, so if you have evidence, show me!

You may have ruined that poor lads hopes, and obviously he was wishing for something special at Christmas. I hope that none of you suffer from a conscience? If you do, You maybe should feel it now after the treatment of that lad, Edwoood.

This may have been the only time he brought together the courage to ask for help in finding his father...

Maybe Nathan, PM me and I will forward some of the messages he sent me for your perusal.

Top Bottom