Mandatory cisrs new entrant trainee/labourer course

Don't get me wrong Bobby, I don't subscribe to the one scaff is better than the other, I have had my eyes open a bit to that some time ago. I just think the whole thing could get very messy.

As for your own situation, I was the exact same when I first stepped aboard an FPSO. I remember telling the guy who got me a kick in that I was a tube and fit man who was well used to dealing with all sorts of problems. It took the both of us less than a minute to realise I wasn't unless the problem was a bay window or a chimney.:embarrest:

Didn't take me long to get upto speed though.;)

Last edited:
That's what I'm banking on myself al sure ill get there ;)

Shouldn't be a prob bobby, your with a good firm with good opportunities, dont need to tell you big fella...keep your head down and you'll be just fine........but if you do find yourself struggaling then giz a shout and i'll come and show you how its done......:eek::eek:;)

Shouldn't be a prob bobby, your with a good firm with good opportunities, dont need to tell you big fella...keep your head down and you'll be just fine........but if you do find yourself struggaling then giz a shout and i'll come and show you how its done......:eek::eek:;)

As I've just posted on other thread my dear den brick guards and netting is the way forward so I'm sure your the right bloke then :laugh:

Top Bottom