Layher

i moved over to sweden about 3 years ago and started saffolding then. layher is all they basically use here. i have used other systems and i think layher is very good simply because it is very fast to put up. it does require more planning though.....

Many years ago I worked for Hertel. In fact, myself and a legend of the Scaffolding Industry called Richard (****) Corden set up their Scaffolding Division ! The company was having a few problems utilising the system in the U.K and I actually got to visit the Layher manufacturing facility in Germany to get a few pointers on where we were supposedley going wrong ! All you boys on here believe me, the system is the shits but the manufacturing plant is AWESOME !!!!!

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Many years ago I worked for Hertel. In fact, myself and a legend of the Scaffolding Industry called Richard (****) Corden set up their Scaffolding Division ! The company was having a few problems utilising the system in the U.K and I actually got to visit the Layher manufacturing facility in Germany to get a few pointers on where we were supposedley going wrong ! All you boys on here believe me, the system is the shits but the manufacturing plant is AWESOME !!!!!
I am sure all you lads know what is short for Richard but for some reason the forum does not like the wording !

companys are paying there men 2 minutes a component to errect and 1 minute to dismantle it.Great for square buildings but all systems are for that.I saw a lad on one occasion carrying a standard and he knocked in to something,he had to go to the dentist for false teeth as the rossette smacked him right in the kisser.Another one when someone was carrying deck boards he now calls them CHEESE GRATERS...Well he should of had a t-shirt on the poser.Your right though alot of components but it is the best system i think

Top Bottom