ladder slipped out

are you lot in a diffrent game to me scaffolders can get hurt from time to time you lot make it sound like your h and s officers 1 day it could be you just asking for advice thats all

I have given you advice with regards what you should be looking at and quoting must scaffolding firms do not inspect there ladders and record finding in a ladder register. Regulation 12 of work at height regulations, Time to start reading up.

are you lot in a diffrent game to me scaffolders can get hurt from time to time you lot make it sound like your h and s officers 1 day it could be you just asking for advice thats all

grafter i have had probably more then my fair share of accidents over the years
its the nature of the beast with scaffolding , but if you dont tie a ladder then all the rubber feet in the world aint gonna stop it slipping .

i am not after a claim and i know its silly mistake to make but sometimes we work with what we have got and we have asked for materials in the past lots of times and anything that involves money not intrested so what do you do earn money and get on with it or put yourself out of work what would you do in this day and age

i am not after a claim and i know its silly mistake to make but sometimes we work with what we have got and we have asked for materials in the past lots of times and anything that involves money not intrested so what do you do earn money and get on with it or put yourself out of work what would you do in this day and age

I would not risk myself or anyone with me for all the tea in India.
Like someone else said scaffolding is a dangerous game if you want it to be, But it can be easy if you look learn and listen.Sorry mate i think your after free money and you will be disappointed.But do what your got to do.

i didnt have i chance to tie ladder got a quarter way up it and slipped out due to being on a smooth concrete floor in a warehouse with no feet on the bottom of ladder just went didnt know till i got up and looked at end that they were missing

I totally agree with you mate, companies are like that. Job has to get done and if it couldnt be handed over because the ladder had no feet then the agent would prob say use it anyway or your boss would moan and say why havent you got that job done. However I dont think your entitled to anything as you was to blame for using the ladder that had no feet. harsh but thats the way it is pal,

i didnt have i chance to tie ladder got a quarter way up it and slipped out due to being on a smooth concrete floor in a warehouse with no feet on the bottom of ladder just went didnt know till i got up and looked at end that they were missing
Are you a scaffolder ?

a few weeks off full pay and back to work on light duty will do me to the wrist gets better not to much to ask is it

Get well soon grafter xx it happens 2the best of us..lucky no one saw u or u would of looked a rgt #unt lol

a few weeks off full pay and back to work on light duty will do me to the wrist gets better not to much to ask is it

Light duty HA HA Would you like a pillow and Quilt and ill make you a cup of tea every ten minutes or so OH AND ILL PAY YER FFS

If u keep havin a pop at him wen his wrist is better he will cum hav a punch up wiv ya lol !!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Who u work 4 grafter?

If u keep havin a pop at him wen his wrist is better he will cum hav a punch up wiv ya lol !!!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Who u work 4 grafter?

I don't think hes a scaff i think the dole made him go to work for someone and he fell of so he could still claim hes dole money

Thing is mate u'll looking @ it from inside the box as a worker.& most of the replies that you dont like or expected come from outside the box & from a bosses point of view -
Ive been turning a spanner for over 25yrs & the last 13 as aspanners on boss & have answered you honestly wearing both hats.- truth is plain & simple sometimes u just have to hold up ur hand & admit that u got it wrong - noone elses blame just ur own:eek:

Unless, there is no formal procedure to inspect and record finding's in a register. I honestly think a scum bag lawyer could make something out of this.

haha, still think he could make a case. Never offered an opinion on whether it was right or wrong.;)

Top Bottom