hung out to dry?

I would say 24 years in the game is far too long to be cutting about with a trainee card, and 50% grant would be 50% more than I ever got so your glass is half full coupled with a divorce could make you the envy of the forum.

You're right about the fishing though.:noworry:

Something you may get in the future, nothing for you to worry about at the moment though.:eek:

You can get an apprenticeship at any age,there's no barr on age in wales anyway,as age descrimination is illegal,apparently,surely they cant withhold funding for the same reason??i hope you get sorted one way or another pal.............as for fishing being gay,i for one,have never stuck my hand in another mans fly's:cool::D

haha, knew that would drag you in BF. I think the funding in Wales works very different from other parts of the country. You seem to have a very good system, there will be a price to pay somewhere else but your training is hard to beat at the moment.

They aren't. Not a moaning faced scaffolder within a thousand miles and with a bit of luck your phone won't work either, no good to you.:amuse:

They aren't. Not a moaning faced scaffolder within a thousand miles and with a bit of luck your phone won't work either, no good to you.:amuse:

Psh you say that, last holiday I went on I went down to lands end, sat outside the cafe and bloody celtic scaffold turn up and start working around me! Scaffs will follow you everywhere!

My phone is S**t now!!!

Mind you always surrounded by moaning scaffolders, thats what makes the world go round!!!

How many times you taken a young gun to a job thats been up a while & started to moan about the way its been done to remember you did it!! or is that just my old age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Psh you say that, last holiday I went on I went down to lands end, sat outside the cafe and bloody celtic scaffold turn up and start working around me! Scaffs will follow you everywhere!

haha Flinty you are meant to get on an airplane to go on holiday not a fekin bike.:laugh:

Never seen a scaffolder yet anywhere in Europe despite these regulations.:(

haha Flinty you are meant to get on an airplane to go on holiday not a fekin bike.:laugh:

Never seen a scaffolder yet anywhere in Europe despite these regulations.:(

I went to florida once,and bumped into a scaff i knew on the same landing,in the same hotel,we then went bonkers for two weeks,hehe,our then misseses were'nt impressed:amazed:

My phone is S**t now!!!

Mind you always surrounded by moaning scaffolders, thats what makes the world go round!!!

How many times you taken a young gun to a job thats been up a while & started to moan about the way its been done to remember you did it!! or is that just my old age!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Must admit, happened more than once.:embarrest:

Whats an airplane?

It's a mode of transport but the correct term is aeroplane exclusively for the use of the bator and his cohorts on the cheap flights to the Carribean.

I went to florida once,and bumped into a scaff i knew on the same landing,in the same hotel,we then went bonkers for two weeks,hehe,our then misseses were'nt impressed:amazed:

Haha, a scaffs wife's worst nightmare. Bet you both built some massive hangers leaning against the bar.:laugh:

It's a mode of transport but the correct term is aeroplane exclusively for the use of the bator and his cohorts on the cheap flights to the Carribean.

Oooooooh I'll have to save up and go on one of them :bigsmile:

After I've payed for my course in November that is.... :suspicious:

haha, forget the plane, concentrate on your part 1.:noworry:

Oh, not sure if you will be ready for that.:laugh:

Top Bottom