Hello From Nigeria,New 2 This Site,

hi guys the names john howard from middelsbrough been in the game 30 years are you working onshore or offshore.looking for work over seas my self at this time iv been about a bit my self fareast middle east and veryus other places are you from the uk guys thanks alot john h.

BJH.

been working onshores, but hoping to go offshores soon though,there's a Gas to Liquid plant project going on in the Niger/delta area(Escravos Gas to Liquide,EGTL) of Nigeria, and i have been trying to get a job for months now,so if you can look em up on google, and maybe see how you can get in touch with chevron,then hopefully you may be considered big time,your experience is a plus for ya...

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

BJH.

been working onshores, but hoping to go offshores soon though,there's a Gas to Liquid plant project going on in the Niger/delta area(Escravos Gas to Liquide,EGTL) of Nigeria, and i have been trying to get a job for months now,so if you can look em up on google, and maybe see how you can get in touch with chevron,then hopefully you may be considered big time,your experience is a plus for ya...

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Welcome fellas

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

yeah that too,will the visa not be a problem too?

ninja get the proper advance and that will get you entry into the country and any woman of your choice but you have go through brobarapas hes the big chief.

ninja get the proper advance and that will get you entry into the country and any woman of your choice but you have go through brobarapas hes the big chief.

I've been thinking of trading in my passport for the proper advanced ticket for the extra air miles and free travel on the tube :D

I've been thinking of trading in my passport for the proper advanced ticket for the extra air miles and free travel on the tube :D
Ian you know the score, you've got to go through Brobarabas for that, he's the man.

a gave up me passport and bank details for the great proper advance ive never looked back thanks brobarapas.

Ninja, Theres a video clip on the forum of scaffolding in Nigeria, is that the type of scaffolding you work on.

Ninja, Theres a video clip on the forum of scaffolding in Nigeria, is that the type of scaffolding you work on.

hi i havent seen the video your talking about we mostly us tube and fittings here in the uk and other kinds of scaffolding called sistem scaffold.were abouts is the video your talking of.john h.

Top Bottom