Hello From Nigeria,New 2 This Site,

Reaction score
Hey Guys, greetings from Nigeria,I Have been looking for a way to reach out to the world and get more information about the scaffolding trade,been at it for the past Six months,whats it like for those of you who have been at it for years...please fill me in, thanks....

Welcome, send me your bank details ,I will deposit money into your account that I need to get out the country :D

is that even possible....? your in another country and you want my account details for a fund i have no idea where its coming from, and why should i never ask a scaffolder to fill me in?

is that even possible....? your in another country and you want my account details for a fund i have no idea where its coming from, and why should i never ask a scaffolder to fill me in?
Fill someone in is a term for giving someone a good kicking.

omg...are you serious,lol...no wounder ..lol...thanks Guys i get it now, see this is what i need, an interaction with more scaffolders and the world at large,ok i just need some advice please on what's it like to to a scaffolder outside my own country?

Welcome to the forum ninja, hang around and pick up some tips and the information will flow. From my experience the weekend might not be the best time to expect too much as the natural flow of information and interaction can get blocked by a large dose of fire water. Keep at it though and if you need to know anything specific just ask.

Aom

welcome mate if you need my bank details just ask and we may set up in partnership one day ill pay of course.

Last edited:
Welcome scaffolderninja
I am about to open training school can you get me some CSCS certs as they will be cheap out there in turn a will give you 55% of all money taken.

Thats how it works lads I think well that was the last email I got from out there "your uncle has left you 6.000.000 US give me you account and I will put it in for you " that's how I am getting the money to open the training centre wish me luck.

Welcome scaffolderninja
I am about to open training school can you get me some CSCS certs as they will be cheap out there in turn a will give you 55% of all money taken.

Thats how it works lads I think well that was the last email I got from out there "your uncle has left you 6.000.000 US give me you account and I will put it in for you " that's how I am getting the money to open the training centre wish me luck.

Funny EH....Well now i do Understand what you all mean when the whole Bank Account stuff came up and i didn't have any idea of what that was all about...now i do understand Clearly...lol...
But you see...Even Though My Home Country must have been known for all these Money deals and Scam...But there are also good stuff too,ok?

So tell me fella's...what is a CSCS,australlian OHS CERTification, CISRS? in Scaffolding? i don't know and i am curious about them all....

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

Good LUCK....

Scaffolderninja.

CSCS= Construction Skills certificate scheme. UK.

OHS.= American version of Health and Safety

CISRC= Construction industry scaffolding registration scheme UK.

There is also the SCCR started from this forum.

SCCR= Scaffolders Confederation (for) Consultancy Rights. See the logo on the right of your screen.

PS. Ragstaff has all the bank account details for to join the SCCR.

Last edited:
So If I was To leave Nigeria and travel to places like the UK and the USA,do i need all of these Certifications before i can work as a scaffolder?

ninja no joke you got to phone brobarapas c\o intel county kildare eire hes got all the proper advance cards,PS dont let himchat you into joining his tribe.goodluck.

Ninja, What Celticbhoy means is Brobaraps is the main man, the big chief in the scaffolding industry over here. You have to get a proper advanced card and a safety passport from him. Also he puts up a lot of job vacancies on the forum, you can send him a private message, just look up his details. Another good source of finding work is RHL, they advertise on here a lot, just look out for their posts.

Top Bottom