hard hats

Dont most scaffolders have shaven heads anyway BF and absolutely no comb overs should be allowed

I don't even know where my hard hat is... I did buy me some new doc Martin riggers yesterday though...safety first boys...:laugh:

recently wilmott and dixon have forced the issue of any wearing of hats hoddies under the hard hat and we have been suplyed with a what i would call them hard hat liners and there feking **** any idea were to get a half decent yan

They're right though mate, I can't see feck all to the sides when I have a hoody underneath my hard hat. For somebody to have to turn their head just to look sideways is dangerous. I put up with the cold weather as I'm a proper northerner :laugh: but I am gonna purchase one of those helmet liners from leech's though before it gets really cold.

Full Beard, Long Hair, Whats This The Hippies Forum Bigfish?

The All In One Look Buddy, I Just Use Bare Blades All Year Round And Always Shave, I Use An Open Razor And Shaving Soap, Should Have Been Born In The 1930s Mate.

The All In One Look Buddy, I Just Use Bare Blades All Year Round And Always Shave, I Use An Open Razor And Shaving Soap, Should Have Been Born In The 1930s Mate.

Never used an open razor,use a remington to keep it tidy,feels good when it comes off in the spring though pal:cool:

Iv Never Had Facial Hair In Me Life Bigfish, Cant Stand It, My Father Was In The Navy And Had A Full Beard ( Think A Six Foot Uncle Albert And That Was My Father)

What are their reasons for stopping the lads wearing hoodies under their helmets ?

no idea marra all 3rd and 4th info neever seen any 1 from willmot were not on a site they have jusy got 90% of the council contracts actally form the council and were putting up scaffs for roofs and they insist on no hoodie under your hard hats or hats only aproved by the manufacture or sumet like i say its all 3rd 4th hand info. and the the red yan look like a epalepsy hat when i got it on lol sport a big bread all year round but hair on heed inter tinter twinning with it now getting frost on me tache so it wont be getting blown off any time soon :laugh:

it's so they can see whose robbing theree tools, ya know what u west cumbrian marras r like lol..;)

Site I'm on, in addition to banning shorts, IWs, charging radios and smiling, has also banned anything being worn on head or face. Hard hats only.

Health and safety!!!!!

Site I'm on, in addition to banning shorts, IWs, charging radios and smiling, has also banned anything being worn on head or face. Hard hats only.

Health and safety!!!!!

I always think it's best to play them at their own game and fight fire with fire.

A while back one site tried to ban rigger boots but instead of jumping up and down I explained that as their site resembled a battle ground from the first world war and as part of my own PPE requirements to supply all the scaffs with overalls the rigger boot was an essential part of the whole ensemble to stop them suffering the effects of rising damp and making them work with mud hanging from the bottom of the legs. For their ban to be effective they would need to scrape and drain their site. We never heard another word about it.

Top Bottom