forum quiet

The twin tails we use you are supposed to hook on with both while working and only hook on and off when moving leaving one hooked on at all times.
The shock absorber comes in a stitched pouch and has the words "No Shock" on it. Had a safety professional trying to tell me it wasn't as shock absorber the other day!! He didn't understand. My reply was does it conform to CEN 355 and have you seen the manufacturers specs?

100% clip on.
Do you use running lines/safety lines to move along long Scaffolds?
Or do the boys, clip on, clip off, clip on whilst they move along the Scaffold?

Running lines (of a sort) was one of my recommendations where i work.

I prefer the running lines jas.. i got to use them at dixons scaffolding on the southampton civic center..a pain in the arse to first set up but a lot quicker than clipping on and off all day.

The twin tails we use you are supposed to hook on with both while working and only hook on and off when moving leaving one hooked on at all times.
The shock absorber comes in a stitched pouch and has the words "No Shock" on it. Had a safety professional trying to tell me it wasn't as shock absorber the other day!! He didn't understand. My reply was does it conform to CEN 355 and have you seen the manufacturers specs?

It's probably now changed by design, but somewhere rolling about my head I thought you should never clip on using 2 as it can cause failure.

Probably dreamt that or something.:embarrest:

Yeah, probably. I will need to check out the files in the office see if I can identify why I have the hooking on issue in my head.

Eh,did you say something.
Funny how noisy the forum is sometimes,and not a word spoken or heard.:amazed:

The forum was down for most of yesterday afternoon / evening as there was a problem with the server. Hopefully it should be fixed now!

Admin! Wherever have you been?!

Ah that would explain why I wasn't getting anywhere yesterday but its still very slow today :(

Admin! Wherever have you been?!

Ah that would explain why I wasn't getting anywhere yesterday but its still very slow today :(

There was nothing I could do I'm afraid. The fault was at the web hosts.

Top Bottom