Famous Scaffolders Thread?

Worked with most of the McMillans on the Brents years ago. Funny as fk all of them, even more so when all together. Last worked with John on the LTFD onthe Delta i think it was. That was with Salamis. John's eyes were going and i used to laugh when he used to come down the ladder with about 6 feet of tape measure trailing and say, get us a board that length son, then disappear back up the ladder. We were with a wee guy from Carnoustie called Curly something. Curly used to own a petshop there at one time i think.

Curly Morrison that was it.

Stevie Kirk Who Used To Play For Motherwell Worked With My Mate And All Round Good Guy Bill Weaver At Mossmorran,Also Frank Mcgarvey Someone (God Knows Who)Told Me Worked For SGB In Glasgow.

Re richard dunne boxer !

Remember Richard Dunne (boxer) on Brae Bravo hook up back around 1987 or there abouts, took a bad tumble (dont mean after Ali's punch) somewhere and broke his legs or summit!! maybe somebody knows more.

yer accident ended scaff career ! he used to work for mi old fella on what became richard dunne sports centre in bradford great bloke ! would av earned afew quid in todays money !!!.......boxing that is . not scaffolding!!!!!!

Adrian lewis the guy on morning tv programme and football program , cant remember either prog name my heed is fcukin mash, but he said other day he used to be scaff.

Top Bottom