Ecitb scaffs tkt

Show your hand, fund Dico through to part 2 & the SCCR will pay for the advance. Then see if less than 50 pop up then!!!

SQ

Stewart how many times has he said he would not go down to part 1, I'll speak to our training director if he asks me after all he has not really hit it off with him before. He can go to beckton anytime, so you will pay his advanced up front even though he won't take the course for 24 months.

Show your hand, fund Dico through to part 2 & the SCCR will pay for the advance. Then see if less than 50 pop up then!!!

SQ

ragscaff i have respect for you all day long and the sccr simian your only out for your self you could of had it all with the ecitb scaffolder but you choose the money route!!!!iam discusted the way ive and others have been treated to think that iam getting payed advanced rate untill xmas then after iam gana get 750 a hour as a trainee youve ripped the arse out of it ian and your mentor and you wonder why i get the bollock ache!!!!

I will pay out of my own pocket.

But if more than 50 turn up you lose the bet.

I know there is more than 50 ECITB scaffolders without CISRS.

The ECITB do not because they didn't care.

The Union do not give a sh$t about their members.

The SCCR is formed to help its members because the SCCR is its members!!

SQ

I will pay out of my own pocket.

But if more than 50 turn up you lose the bet.

I know there is more than 50 ECITB scaffolders without CISRS.

The ECITB do not because they didn't care.

The Union do not give a sh$t about their members.

The SCCR is formed to help its members because the SCCR is its members!!

SQ

respect ragscaff and the sccr ive got enough dosh or monnies to paye for a part 1 part 2 0r a advanced its not the monnies its the pi!!take the games fooked so hee hoo iam not gana put monies in to the coffers ps!!! ive got a meeting with my local mp next week and he hates unemployment!!!

After reading through these posts I have got be honest in this day and age I cannot believe the ignorance of some people here.

I have been in the game 25 years I have worked on most sites in this country, I have worked off shore and on the town and I got my card through the CITB, which is now the CISRS Scheme. For me to achieve this I depended on the older boys in the game to show me the way. The frustrating thing is that while I had to do my training lads where getting these ECITB cards when they had never put a set of spanners on in their life because they knew people in the game who could sign these forms for them. In my opinion it's about time that this card system caught up with them. If they followed the correct route (and if you are in our game you know what the correct rout is) so less of the ********.

Fair play to the guy who has come on here to help you out, cause you have had long enough to sort this and again none of this ******** about being in classrooms or having to erect jobs in a centre cause some of us 20 year plus guys have been there and done it to get where we are!

sorry thought this was the active users thread:laugh::laugh:

Dico, excuse my ignorance but is there an expiry date on your card?

Dico, excuse my ignorance but is there an expiry date on your card?

1987 recieved card my last exspire date was 2009 cant speak for others exspire dates they were all different!!! but have a exspire certificate untill 2012 unless they change the goal post again. 24 years nvq should be adaquate lmfao ohh forgot working at height regs change in 2005. as i and many others have been on the floor for 2 decades this card dont count anymore:laugh::laugh:

now these ***** are splitting up all training at the centres, u will pay for part 1 and 2 in t + f , and then u go work for ***** like interserve or sgb, but youre not qualified to work for them unless you spend another £365 for kwikstage training and another £365 for cuplok training , yet on their website it says part 1 comes with training in t + f , kwikstage , cuplok and turner +8, this is fact , i called them yesterday , they say cisrs the scheme in charge for the last 30 years when we all know cisrs did not exist then , this is a fuckin joke , CISRS, run by what a mob comprising of the biggest companies (NASC) and a couple of unions who are ******* people over on a daily basis, people are knocking their ***** in just to get a fuckin part 2, and then depending where u live and work, working for fuckin pennies , where is the guranteed set wage foe each different level of scaff , part 1 in glasgow £8 or maybe 9 quid if ure lucky , in london part 1 £14 to £16 quid an hour , our industry is a joke and it always will be , anybody want to join the SCTA (SCAFFOLDING COMPANY TERRORISATION AGENCY) im in process of setting it up , SOMEDAY , companies and people will pay for this , we have been used and abused for too long, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh ,

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

good point dico local mp's are the way to go , i wont explain my situation but what i will say is ive been graftin 13 years , offshore 5 worked all over europe but i have to start again , doin part 1 in 3 weeks , and just found out they dont include systems in part 1 even though website says they do , called them and acted as if i knew nothing about anything and said how can i get a job with say INTERSERVE OR SGB when i will have had no system training , this **** had the cheek to tell me that if i approached those companies they will send me for the training in their system and pay the £365 cost of it. CISRS are gonna make part 2 tube and fittin scaffs go back and pay £365 for each system , so on your card you will have tube an fitting , kwikstage , cuplok and whatever other ***** system they deem fit for purpose, once again , our industry is a fuckin joke

here here jb78 if its not bad enough your need tickets to use the sight toilets soon

Funny story.

An audit took place in Erith not long ago.

Attending was Mr Dave Mosley along with a Mr Kevin Williamson.

CISRS & Unite the Union in tandam.

A member of the SCCR asked them a few questions & this is a quote.

"so i pulled him to one side and asked the question why he wasnt acepting ecitb tickets from guys with years of exsperience i also asked why he wasnt answering certain emails. i didnt say to much as i didnt want to blow mine or the sccr cover on forum!! but i think he knew as he mentioned *********** and the area of ************ and asked my name so i told him it was ****** he asked if i called him a tosser!!!! i replied probably one of them lol!!!. he laughed he said he didnt have a problem with the ecitb but all our arguments should be with the ecitb chief executive david edwards of ecitb. i must say the fellow was quite sincere. he also said he as ever only supported cisrs. he also said that if any lads are doing there cisrs trainning from ecitb that thier rate shouldnt drop while there trainning as this would not be fair. but did say it was down to the employer. the unite guy also said that he would try and help any ecitb lads out and do what he can so they could still get there rate why trainning how true this is iam not sure but he also said the ecitb has not been sorted as of yet!!

Anyone wishing to pass any comments back to Unite can do through us at the SCCR. Just send an e-mail with the subject ECITB to sccr@sky.com.

SQ

well theres not many ecitb scaffolders!!! standing there ground youve had the ammo!!!! and you let your rights go you let the partys involved rip you off !!! your only yourself to blame!!!what ticket next!!!

IF YOU THINK MP'S ARE THE WAY TO GO TO GET WHAT WE WANT IF THERE IS A MEMBER FOR THE SCCR OR THE FORUM FROM Hertford and Stortford AREA YOUR LOCAL MP IS

Mark Prisk

Member of Parliament for Hertford and Stortford

Minister for Business, Innovation and Skills

SO HIS THE CONSTRUCTION MINISTER NOT SURE IF A MEMBER OF ANOTHER AREA CAN APROTCH HIM OR IF IT WILL HAVE TO BE FROM HERTFORD AND STORTFORD FOR HIM TO ACT UPON IT HOPE THIS HELPS IF YA WANTING TO GOP DOWN THE MP ROUTE

Been there done that!!

The thing is scaffolders without ECITB tickets thought I'm alright jack!!!!

Wait until the next change, 60% of ticket holders will be affected. Time to stand together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ragscaff

I havent been on the forum for a long while but still the same old crap going on!!

I have been in the game a long time got NVQ L2 and L3 through On site assessment- which the assessor deemed me competent in all apsects of scaffolding but we are being held to ransome by being asked to go on (at a cost of time and money) part1 and part 2 training to join a private members club to allow mw to carry on working in the game I have been in for years.
Told by CISRS that they dont acept competence alone I still need to be classed as a New Entrant and geta trainee card till I pay for and attend their training (design really for school leavers or lads just coming into the game) before I will get a full card.

Really stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hbi to everyone. Not been long on the forum only come across it when i was laid off in march. i have a ecitb tkt for the last 15 years for scaffolding, which you r all aware runs out in december. but it hasnt been reconised for a while. im now told by the union that its stays with you for life. but if a company r wanting cissrs tkts where do i stand. i know nothing these days stands for experience. but in the 15 years of scaffolding ive worked for interserve, capes and hertels not small outfits. but cause there run by lagging bosses, and im paid as a advanced scaff there not going to send me on tkt they take trainees on for that. im not willing to pay near on 3 grand and 18 months later 2 do something that im ive been doing all this time. at the end of the day it takes 10 mins to c a blagger. all you get is the trainning schools making the money, assessed route come out on site watch for 2 days hangers, boiler work, not hop ups. dont take my livelehood away from me:(

3 years ago this thread animal and men have done the cisrs course,s but are still waiting for there tickets even thou they have sat the 1 day assecement lads not getting payed there rate as tickets havent arrived but hee hoo was probably one of the biggest threads on the forum but 3 yrs later nearly it still a mess and a load of cover ups!!! some firms still paying there men ecitb rate and some firms not paying the rate as theve been layed off and re employed with the firm so it dosent count the ecitb card!!! either the ecitb cards reconised or not why should some get payed the ecitb rate and some not the systems wrong £300 a week wrong 46,000 hits animal respect to your thread 2010!!!

Last edited:
Interesting program on BBC 1.

Panorama.

Unite hiding things!!!!

Construction Industry black lists!!

ECITB was a black list not to work!!

:wondering::wondering:

same problem myself yrs ago done asssed route for adv health and safety was running out resat it and went to send off for adv card couldn't get it az they said I had to do nvq level 3 queried it but they wud not budge on it even thou pass certs said asssed route it took 12 months to finaly get card had to do portfolio load ov crap

Top Bottom