canadian made belts

Belt & frogs Thrown into lake where the Lady of the lake returned them New customer Mr Arthur Grizzly dissatisfied Customer belt to tight due to Water Soakage causing leather shrinkage so Porridge substitute was on the menu.

Here we go!! Another one who has had a bit of adverse criticism and comments and has spat the dummy out.
My oath what do they breed these days scaffolders or primadonnas?

Who the **** rattled ur cage ???:nuts:

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

One of my lads is interested Deb, he will sign up and send you a PM.

No worries mate, might be coming over near xmas for a week, so he could save on the postage aswell, could stick em in my bag...

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

I would ant a fu cking horse to carry that around mate , one single frog , one spanner , one bubble and frog and that is my lot always has been dont feel the need to look like Tommy Walsh :laugh:

Bit different out here mate, offshore its tube and fitting, onshore its wedge, and system, the bolt sizes are American so u need 2 spanners, defo need a tape, hammer for the system, its not much more, but more kit than the UK,,

belt & frogs thrown into lake where the lady of the lake returned them new customer mr arthur grizzly dissatisfied customer belt to tight due to water soakage causing leather shrinkage so porridge substitute was on the menu.

wtf....

No mate, he makes horse saddles, gun holsters etc, he doesn't sell scaffold belts, I gave him mine and he custom made it, he will only make them for me as needed,, basically copied my belt set, and made a great job of it.. he does a great pouch for the belt, beautiful leather he sources it in canada aswell,

No mate, he makes horse saddles, gun holsters etc, he doesn't sell scaffold belts, I gave him mine and he custom made it, he will only make them for me as needed,, basically copied my belt set, and made a great job of it.. he does a great pouch for the belt, beautiful leather he sources it in canada aswell,

I didn't think you were coming back on here or have you got bored of staring at your lake?

What's with the 'pouch' anyway. Is it where you put your tampons when you're at work?

I didn't think you were coming back on here or have you got bored of staring at your lake?

What's with the 'pouch' anyway. Is it where you put your tampons when you're at work?

such an aggresive person Phylis.... but then again suppose anyone can be on a keyboard... the pouch mate is for putting retaining pins for the system standards, it doubles up for ur phone and fags aswell.. now go cook breakfast, your boyfriends probably a bit peckish by now ;)

Anyone interested in these belts let me know, I'll leave the nobheads to amuse themselves... with witty comments, until they get something better to amuse themselves with...

Top Bottom