canadian made belts

Did you learn anything from him? Hope there were imported spirits?

Alas no. Only 'locally produced beer and spirits' served in a thimble sized plastic beaker, after waiting 45 minutes to be served.

Oh yeah, and there was a hurricane on the third day...

Hey thanks for that little economics lessons. Actually I work out £15.00 in 1991 to be worth a whopping £26.85 in today's prices - so only a mere 22.4% of the purchase price of one of your belts! (Excluding the £30.00 delivery to the UK). Thanks for clearing that one up for me.

Talking of Leaches, I have no interest in what those idiots charge for a belt these days. Back in 91 leaches was a small, traditional tool shop in south London. Either way, I can guarantee that one of their belts isn't £120 today.

As for me 'getting a decent job one day' - The fact is that my position commands a salary far better than any of the jobs that I have seen advertised or discussed on this forum. Nor am I forced to travel 3000-odd miles to a foreign country to seek gainful employment working hundreds of miles from civilisation, in a frozen wilderness. But I do appreciate your concerns.

Maybe when you grow up and stop masturbating over 'premium' scaffolding tools and belts you can concentrate on getting a decent job, too?

LMFAO... you should try canada mate, lol... beautiful place.. £2,000 a week.. maybe thats not enough for you ?? if you like I can post a picture of my 5 bedroom house that sits on a lake ?? let me know muppet..?? fine by me , you keep your old belt, I certainly will not lose any sleep.. you sound a right **** by the way

LMFAO... you should try canada mate, lol... beautiful place.. £2,000 a week.. maybe thats not enough for you ?? if you like I can post a picture of my 5 bedroom house that sits on a lake ?? let me know muppet..?? fine by me , you keep your old belt, I certainly will not lose any sleep.. you sound a right **** by the way

Have fun with your lake.

why not start your own thread mate... ?? not surprised people are leaving this forum, people try to help others and idiots just reply with total *****...

That's a fairly ironic statement from someone who declared that they were leaving the forum on December 01 2010!

That's a fairly ironic statement from someone who declared that they were leaving the forum on December 01 2010!

Ok.. you earn more than any job advertised on here and you don't want a new belt, thats great....
Can you now go annoy someone else please as you are getting tiresome..

Ok.. you earn more than any job advertised on here and you don't want a new belt, thats great....
Can you now go annoy someone else please as you are getting tiresome..

I cannot believe it took you 8 minutes to search through your old posts - slacker!

Anyway, I'm confused. Is this the thread about lakes or the thread about leaving the forum in a huff and then sneaking back when the dust has settled?

I cannot believe it took you 8 minutes to search through your old posts - slacker!

Anyway, I'm confused. Is this the thread about lakes or the thread about leaving the forum in a huff and then sneaking back when the dust has settled?

what on earth are you rambling about, if you have time to check my previous posts you are in serious need of a hobby mate.. when I lose my password I have rejoined under deb, cala, cassie, its no secret ( surprised you haven't checked back ) anyway,.. ..off you trot.. theres a good Phil...

what on earth are you rambling about, if you have time to check my previous posts you are in serious need of a hobby mate.. when I lose my password I have rejoined under deb, cala, cassie, its no secret ( surprised you haven't checked back ) anyway,.. ..off you trot.. theres a good Phil...

Sorry about the delay in responding, I was busy sitting next to a lake whilst masturbating furiously over a £120 scaffolders belt and set of frogs.

I actually feel a little bit bad entering into this type of 'post war' with someone who can't remember a simple password for an internet forum (it must be tough for you when using an ATM machine), but we'll crack-on anyway...

Sorry about the delay in responding, I was busy sitting next to a lake whilst masturbating furiously over a £120 scaffolders belt and set of frogs.

I actually feel a little bit bad entering into this type of 'post war' with someone who can't remember a simple password for an internet forum (it must be tough for you when using an ATM machine), but we'll crack-on anyway...

Game, set and match to Phil181...............I think :wondering:

Game, set and match to Phil181...............I think :wondering:

is Phil your boyfriend mate.. or just a hero figure lol

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Last reply to you NASC boy.. go **** youirself and go annoy someone else.. you sad southern ****..

is Phil your boyfriend mate.. or just a hero figure lol

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Last reply to you NASC boy.. go **** youirself and go annoy someone else.. you sad southern ****..

Neither lad. i just happen to appreciate witty posts made by anyone on the forum.

Far more entertaining than the playground replies of go **** yourself and sad southern ****.

You know what forget it lads, can't be arsed trying with this ***** anymore... and you wonder why people leave, I'll disapear ( yes again Phil ) and leave it to the gang..lmfao...

You know what forget it lads, can't be arsed trying with this ***** anymore... and you wonder why people leave, I'll disapear ( yes again Phil ) and leave it to the gang..lmfao...

Here we go!! Another one who has had a bit of adverse criticism and comments and has spat the dummy out.
My oath what do they breed these days scaffolders or primadonnas?

One of my lads is interested Deb, he will sign up and send you a PM.

These are the belts, picked it up Sunday, what a place , he hand makes saddles , got some right John Wayne gear lol... $4,000 for a saddle, beautiful though ( if ur into saddles.... ) anyone interested let me know... and yes I forgot my password again, Deb, cala , cassie....same me..

I would ant a fu cking horse to carry that around mate , one single frog , one spanner , one bubble and frog and that is my lot always has been dont feel the need to look like Tommy Walsh :laugh:

Top Bottom