Bircham newton cecol scaffs 1990-1992

best food i ever had anywere though.up at seven,walk to canteen at half seven,full breaky,then into an hanger for work.bet its not like that now.:D:D

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

best food i ever had anywere though.up at seven,walk to canteen at half seven,full breaky,then into an hanger for work.bet its not like that now.:D:D

we had to be outside the gym for 7am 4 days a week to run round the perimeter, circuit training, swimming, and something else, 1 minute late and you had to get down and do 10 pressups, 2 mins 20 and so on....
do they still do that? i heard the pool went the year after due to some lad drowning!

Hello highlander

Hello,
I was at Bircham in 1979-80 with stephans and carters can't recall the class name possibly S28 not sure.
Anyway my name is Donnie McGrath whats yours

Brent how you doing were you there on the residential course or were you doing the 2 week courses.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Barry easterbrooke was my instructor big fella originally from london area
hi gowlap. l woz there about 91,on a suspended cradle course. barry easterbrooke woz our instructor. great teacher.

Alright Gow hows it going!!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Good crack on the outward bound course gow wasnt it....

hi lads,forgive my ignorence,but what does cecol stand for?

hi, scott harrison is working off shore on the tern for rbg. i was at birchem newton my self 90/91 in s76. now on for rbg.

I was there 91 ,wilf lambert was the instructor i had , i was drinking with big scott in aberdeen a few weeks back

Top Bottom