Anybody want a job in Dubai contact me...........

hi mate ive been told there is a lot of work there and they paying 1500 uk pound take home and accomadation if you work on the mine jobs and petrocemical sites .iv got my own gear in hebden bridge but gona give it a go maybe next month and se how it goes or might try europe holland ,germany where ever as pissed off in uk was working in qatar but wages ***** now as indians work for half. sorry are u male or fem ? as ur name ?
Just to be clear your saying 1500 UK take home aweek, Right???
Cheers, James

A??? I dont need a job................Ive already got a job out here been here 3 years now.
Cheers, James

Where you working James?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up Phil or have you found the only job in the world paying digs and your in your scratcher now?????:wondering:

Where you working James?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Wake up Phil or have you found the only job in the world paying digs and your in your scratcher now?????:wondering:

Nope, nearly finished work and I'm off to Gaucho's for dinner :)

Hi, Do you have some scaffolding subcontracting work mate ? i am looking in Dubai or ABudhabi. got some nepalies scaffolders and materials.

thanks

dubai

hi any info on working in dubai would be great ..... looking for a start asap ...worked in many places around the work but never in uae
contact info is

ritchieoffshore@gmail.com
thanks

Last edited:
Morning All,
Just to clear up a few bits and pieces....
1) There is no work for "European" Scaffolders in Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
2) The Labour is ALL Asian of some description.
3) They take home around 500 quid a MONTH for a 12 hour day 7 days a week.
4) Accommodation is provided 6 to a room.

If you are interested in a move to the UAE you need to consider Contracts Management or Supervision. You may find as a Supervisor you will have two or three hundred men below you.

Almost all senior management in the UAE Scaffolding consists of English /Scots Ex Pats.

Hope this helps
regards
Alan

so does anyone know who looking for scaffolding supervisors,or advanced scaffolders who have and do supervisoring cheers guys.

Morning All,

If you are interested in a move to the UAE you need to consider Contracts Management or Supervision. You may find as a Supervisor you will have two or three hundred men below you.

Almost all senior management in the UAE Scaffolding consists of English /Scots Ex Pats.

Hope this helps
regards
Alan

What???????????

No Welsh :amazed::amazed:

Hiya mate would like go my self just come back from Africa working 07807064622

Morning All,

Hope this helps
regards
Alan

Cue a plethora of posts along the lines of:-

'Can anyone tell me how I get a job in Dubai as a supervisor? I've got my part 2, some other irrelevant ticket and 7 years experience'.....

Thanks for the reply Alan, it's common knowledge on here about UAE labour etc although you do get the odd donut asking for work on the tools, just look at the replies to my first post.

How do i get a job in Dubai? I've got my part 2, supervisor card and 7 years of experience.......please help

I'v seen your work spanner, I'll stick with the locals :nuts:

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

Thanks for the reply Alan, it's common knowledge on here about UAE labour etc although you do get the odd donut asking for work on the tools, just look at the replies to my first post.

Havespanner knows better hes worked here before bless him LOL

Top Bottom