Anybody want a job in Dubai contact me...........

Funniest thing on their roads, they pull up on the hard shoulder at 5.48 pm every night for prayers, kneeling on the side of the road. Random Indians running across 8 lanes of the motorway to cross and the piece du resistance, missing a junction then reversing back up the motorway and up the slip road (I saw this on numerous occasions)

Really, Muslims praying and Indians everywhere???? Who would have expected that in the Middle East?? And the reason for the viewing platform at Burj Khalifa being on the 124th floor is that those of us with luxury apartments higher up dont want any old tom, **** or abdul bothering us

Funniest thing on their roads, they pull up on the hard shoulder at 5.48 pm every night for prayers, kneeling on the side of the road. Random Indians running across 8 lanes of the motorway to cross and the piece du resistance, missing a junction then reversing back up the motorway and up the slip road (I saw this on numerous occasions)

i been working in qatar for a year or so and iv been all over middle east and its all ***** and hate the place and never going back companys out there try and have you over so be careful lads.

ok lads im after work in oz or europe italy france or middle east after doin a year in qatar so any info would be great johnstevens711@aol.co.uk cheers

Thats the post that you made 3 days ago looking for work in Middle East so whats happened to make you change your mind so quickly?

And I thought that Italy and France were in Europe....

They were the last time I looked!!!

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

and how come you can write prick on here but not ****?

---------- Post added at 06:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

**** as in short for richard or spotted

you could have done blow jobs in dubai to pay the bill.

I would have if there wasn't a risk of getting banged up :laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Really, Muslims praying and Indians everywhere???? Who would have expected that in the Middle East?? And the reason for the viewing platform at Burj Khalifa being on the 124th floor is that those of us with luxury apartments higher up dont want any old tom, **** or abdul bothering us

Comedy doesn't suit you to be honest :toung:

any good contacts

would like to try workin overseas mate any tips and contacts ?:eek::eek:

Parky from Preston

Is it worth going whats the money like? I have been laid off is it worth a chance?

hi mate ive been told there is a lot of work there and they paying 1500 uk pound take home and accomadation if you work on the mine jobs and petrocemical sites .iv got my own gear in hebden bridge but gona give it a go maybe next month and se how it goes or might try europe holland ,germany where ever as pissed off in uk was working in qatar but wages ***** now as indians work for half. sorry are u male or fem ? as ur name ?

morning jonnyscaff anychance of you passing on company contacts you worked for in fareast thanks pal .

hi just seen your post i am extremely interested in work in dubai could you send me details new to forum. pete

Ill get back to this 1.........................................

Last edited:
thanks for getting back to me been sick with that bloody flu so not been up to doing anything. Could you send me details about saudi and how to apply etc.

Top Bottom