Advanced or Supervisor course??

Woo, she bites boys. !!!!!!
Your first lesson on becoming a supervisor is man management skills, how you talk to your men and treat them the way you would want to be treated, belive me it goes a long way.
Sorry if I piSSed you off.

No wonder your called woodsie,
cause by the sound of it, your as thick as a lump of wood,
your comment, "not being funny, I've been scaffolding for over 10 years, implies you have nothing left to learn, and I did say I'm not trying to be nasty, you knobhead, ha ha ha

fooking hell its like being at work lmfao!!!!!

Oh dear, my bad, you get me blood, 12 years ha ha

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Dico, do you know disco dave

No wonder your called woodsie,
cause by the sound of it, your as thick as a lump of wood,
your comment, "not being funny, I've been scaffolding for over 10 years, implies you have nothing left to learn, and I did say I'm not trying to be nasty, you knobhead, ha ha ha

Go back n read what i said coz its not this numbnuts, seems theres somebody who knows more than me at being thick.

If its a choice between either Advanced or Supervisor course.
Personally id go for Advanced course.

An Advanced Scaffolder CAN be a Supervisor... A Supervisor CANT necessarily be an Advanced Scaffolder.

listen nobhed ive been scaffolding for 12 years im not cutting corners u prik just asking which course is best to try n get on in life whether they are nonsens courses or not they still get you work you ingnorant twet.
Im paying for the courses my self and doing them during my hollidays as i have done with all the other courses so makes sense to ask which one will get me a job dont you think numpty.

A very noble attitude woodsie and one more to be admired than laughed at. Much how I did it myself.

We all know it should be a natural progression..basic..advanced...supervisor..why does money always come before sense?? only trade who get the pi55 ripped out of us.Done my supervisor course with a bloke who had the offer of a job in the middle east,he was an engineer,but was told that the supervisor ticket enabled him to be in charge off scaffs,absolute 5hite in my book,but thats how it is eh...:mad:

Anyone can do supervisor course... not everyone can do advanced course... go for advanced everytime mate... if you do both, even better.

Anyone can do the advanced course. Never heard of anyone failing yet. Apparently that NETA place in Middlesborough hands them out to anyone who shows up.

Yes anyone can do the advanced course.... as long as they have completed fully. part 1, part 2, and waiting the correct timescale, usually takes a min of 2 years,
However anyone can shoot off and do the 5 day supervisor course... ;)

I just wish id done my advanced 10 years ago when i did my part 1, then you just did the course and got the card. But thinking it`d be too difficult i did my part 1 insted then part 2 NVQ boloks few years after. Anyhow thanks for the help and as mentioned before booked onto Advanced course for October, hopefully do supervisor next year sometime.

neta is a joke

turn up tick the boxes

over the years since neta set up ive sent more lads back to the yard

how do these get away with it.

now i put all lads on a month trail and i tell them so

i give them jobs to test them out to suit there grade

Teesside whats you job ? you have left nothing to go on on here LOL
everytime i phone NETA i cant get on a course that i want how are so many getting cards ?

Top Bottom