20 Scaffolders for Abu-Dhabi UAE

workin night shift anyway yi wont be able to see them only the whites of there eyes :eek:

Anyone have a guesstimation on what sort of rate to ask for? I have an estimate on what an expat supervisor would be on also know what a scaffolder (Asian) would be getting :D but I'm stuck with this. Anyone would on the spanners in a similar position? Any suggestions would be great...thanks :)

workin night shift anyway yi wont be able to see them only the whites of there eyes :eek:

Welcome to the most racist society on earth........should fit in nicely...:D

---------- Post added at 03:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ----------

Got my reply earlier...now got to send everything direct to Michels client. They are asking for me to supply my required rate with my details. So I doubt they know themselves what they will be paying at this time :D

You have to send everything direct to the agencies client??? Shouldnt the agency do that?
They will get a selection of required daywork rates and go for the lowest.
you should all ask for minimum of 450 US dollars a shift .

well lads ive put in for £300 hundred a day with this and that was lower than i usally go for, I just fancy seeing what its like out there well good luck to all

I put in 300 Sterling a Day + 10% completion bonus...which is quite a conservative Rate, but don't know the fringe benefits if any...

This is just a suggestion---in the interest of securing a reasonable Rate, would it be advantageous for those who have an interest in this Project to communique with each other and put in a Blanket Rate ?

We dont need a price war between Bro Scaffs, lets get a decent Rate for ALL...

Any thoughts Lads...

Garry...

robinpaul

I got an e-mail this morning asking me to submit a Monthly Rate---try to get the Lads to submit a Blanket rate...looks like 300 Sterling is coming out as the average---I'd be looking for a completing too...

Garry...

Thanks for the link, Michael has been in touch with me and hopefully I will be hearing something soon..Cheers bud

vacancies

hi just wondering if you knew if any more jobs were still available in saudi. Would you send us the details mate if there are thanks pete

I put in 300 Sterling a Day + 10% completion bonus...which is quite a conservative Rate, but don't know the fringe benefits if any...

This is just a suggestion---in the interest of securing a reasonable Rate, would it be advantageous for those who have an interest in this Project to communique with each other and put in a Blanket Rate ?

We dont need a price war between Bro Scaffs, lets get a decent Rate for ALL...

Any thoughts Lads...

Garry...

just to mention this job was only put on here by a forum member it was not advertised by michel,ya can bet your bottom dollar it will be advertised all over the nederlands and plenty of dutch scaffs will be applying, ive worked for the agent before for heerema building jackets,modules,ive spoken to a mate in dubai and he said its strange why they want ex pats and not local labour,hes checking out the company for me,but the one thing he did mention was make sure you get your medical insurance paid,digs,flights,also before you ask for a rate ya have to find out the hrs they work on a shift,

Brobarapas

I know there is not much information regarding the work scope, shift patterns ect, just expressing an interest and an informal contact, have not yet committed entirely---and yes there will be an immense amount of applications, but no harm in having a wee deek at the job.

Iv got Family in Dubai and I have asked them to try and sus out the Work Scope ect for me---I have concerns why they are not using cheaper quest worker---perhaps the job's a snidder !...

Garry...

Brobarapas

I know there is not much information regarding the work scope, shift patterns ect, just expressing an interest and an informal contact, have not yet committed entirely---and yes there will be an immense amount of applications, but no harm in having a wee deek at the job.

Iv got Family in Dubai and I have asked them to try and sus out the Work Scope ect for me---I have concerns why they are not using cheaper quest worker---perhaps the job's a snidder !...

Garry...

ye i totally agree wit ya,my friend is also checking out the company for me,see what he comes up with,id say that michel head is bombarded now with emails from scaffs every were,

is 300 a day a good rate ? doesnt sound great for being in some desert filled with terrorists.you can get close to that in the north sea with overtime

Not too sure that Abu Dhabi is exactly a desert filled with terrorists??
300 a day offshore in the North Sea? The money has dropped there since I did my bit there. Remember there is no tax to pay but decent accomodation is expensive and not easy to find if you have to provide your own.
Its yard work so should be ok for cranes and forklifts as you wouldnt want to hump a load of tube about in the summer heat and humidity (or any time ;))

Top Bottom