2 brigdes in 1 month!!!

Don't worry about the questions Shane you had all the answers anyway, tidy job matey.;)

nice change to see someone on here talk n the talk and walk n the walk

SPOT ON geezer

but please dont do anyfing silly like startin a scafutube app or summit lolllolol

Thank you mate, glad I managed to clear things up, my fault as I didn't explain to well in the first place ha.:D

Must be a scaff thing, we get there in the end.

Just a thought..If the droppers are not droppers but Stds..Why did you double plan brace the hanger? If there is no droppers, then there is no hanger?

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Shane..Just read Post 40.
LOL.
Was it the engineers idea, to go back and put the beams in?
Sounds like a good earner?

haha, glad we have now cleared that up.:D

What's the difference between a scaffolder and a computer..................

You only have to punch the information into a computer once.

Nice one!

Is it all steel? What weight of scaffold is the bridge carrying?

I work from Buxton/Chesterfield for High Peak Scaffolding mate, just managed to get that job up that end.

As said pictures were before completion, I think the designers looked at the weight the bridge could take and used ever KG of it lol, ott springs to mind by the end of the job with triple plan bracing the whole way through the beams:eek: and double plan bracing under the hanger:eek:

All was to drawing and passed by the designer first time after.:cool:

shane159....was the reason for the amount of plan braces ever explained to you?

People here LOVE slagging off others work dont they...???

Lets be fair - those pictures are GOOD, the Scaffolds are better then the average shiite that you see slapped up on your local site.

Cant people just appreciate the work thats gone into those Scaffolds, instead of ripping it to bits all the time?
Id bet a good weeks wages that most on this Forum in real life could barely put a Scaffold up round a phone box, but put them behind a PC screen and they are the bees knees... makes me laugh tbh.

F.uck all wrong with those Scaffolds.
They are neat, do the job and theres been graft involved building them.

OMG!! They aint perfect... to be fair, NO ONE puts up the perfect Scaffold... trust me, ive tried.
Theres always snags and complications and even more so when your slinging off a bridge over water, which ive done a couple of times myself and the so called drawings NEVER work out either.

Dont rip the pictures to bits...
Enjoy them. :)

Last edited:
Here here Jason, the job is tough enough.

I've audited Shane and his brother Damo and the company they wor for , I've also worked with both them, two good scaffs

Top Bottom