scaffolding needed

hi philliosmaximus
i am based in Port Talbot south wales bought out a bankrupt firm stripping and selling of 50%

anyone know of sgb or mills/gkn ready fix transoms available to buy [ only need small amount.]. thanks

hi. depends on price and where they are [transport cost] but not a big number. thanks very much

check out liquadation web sites for businesses gone to the wall, mate.. usually there are auctions held on a fornightly to monthly basis..

well superscaff - its a bit like me dad used to say - he was bloody glad there is only one like me , cause no way could he of coped with two lol. Anto thanks and im on to it

Try Alan Shackleton on 01642 241333 (teeside)he normally knows who's got what for sale, and charges reasonable sell on rates.

i had the pleasure of talking to him yesterday

HI ALL - Just thought id let you know i got a big package of scaffold for sale, anyone interested give me a call on 01283 820088, also a 3.5 pick up, 2 X 7.5 ton, 1 X 13 ton and a 26 ton lorry

If you have scaffolding for sale call me on 07803 242355. I am based in N Ireland - will consider any package !!I have tried the number provided but the mailbox is full !!!

brendanraf - i will give you a call mate, thanks. No im not packing up jakdan, im sorting it for someone else mate

Top Bottom